Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:20:47 )
@Mica: Thanks for understanding >.<

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:26:50 )
@Mica: I'm usually not that into that kind of games, but I do like that sound of it being gatcha based ;D Might check it out later on bluestacks~
I have Bejeweled 3 on my pc, it's a really relaxing game to play whilst watching something :vanora_icon:
I'm pretty obsessed with a game called Love Nikki atm, it's a clothing-collecting game, where you have to dress up to certain themes to pass stages and stuff. It's super cute TwT

@Dowan: That sounds delicious! Was it like frozen pizza or from a pizza place? I've never seen anything like that before

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:33:16 )
I gtg I can't take my computer being like this anymore >.<

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:37:59 )
@Llama: Dude, I WANT to play that but it's not available in my region. D:< I'm so mad. I love dress up games so much.. (dur, hence the avatar site obsession)
Do you play other games on pc/console? :o

Bye Panda! O_O

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:38:39 )
@Dowan: :bernard_happy: U BUG.

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:44:34 )
@Mica: Have you tried getting an APK for it? D: It's so good T_T
I have a shit ton of pc games, but I rarely really play them much xD Some of my favorites are Sims 4, Terraria, Starbound and Stardew Valley (I have it for pc, but I'm planning on getting it for the Switch as well), though~
What about you?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:52:38 )
@Llama: D: I might consider an APK! I just have sooo many games... speaking of... I have a lot of PC and a few on the 2DS. The switch looks so fun, I want to play SV there too! o__o
I've always wanted a sims game but they were so... BIG, y'know? @_@ My PCs have never been up to par to handle 'em... (I really like Terraria annnd plan to get starbound soon!)

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 22:02:11 )
@Mica: I always try out new games on my phone, so I never have much space on my phone xD Love Nikki takes up A LOT of space though (but it's worth it lol)
edit: you can always get the apk for bluestacks instead c:
I have a 3DS with a lot of "casual", cutesy games like ACNL, Disney magical world, Style savvy 2, fantasy life and a few other similar titles ^^
I'm hoping that different members of my family will go together to get me a Switch for my birthday next month, cause I want to play SV on it so badly D:
Sims 3 really needs a great pc, but Sims 4 is so much better when it comes to that~
Starbound is great, I'd recommend following one of chucklefish's social media pages if you are waiting for a sale c:

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 22:19:47 )
@rainbowpanda: Done!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 22:28:48 )
@Saeyra: SORRY TO EVERYONE ELSE BUT U WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 22:31:16 )
@rainbowpanda: Aaaw I wish you were the contest judge! :D

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 22:41:27 )
@Saeyra: I honestly wish I was too. That would be so fun!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:31:14 )
*rolls in*
Hello! How's it going today?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:31:53 )
*rolls in*
Hello! How's it going today?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:32:02 )
@Llama: I haven't fiddled much with apks and emulators..I used to do it for PSX because..they sold mine for a PS2. D:
Most of my 2DS games are..RPGS and dungeon crawlers, the only light hearted one I got is Tomodachi Life which was insanely addicting for some reason!? But man Eric Barone really did good job with the game- I'm glad he became so successful!
Oh snaps, I usually watch steam for sales, is it comparable to the chuckefish ones?

Saeyra jesus you overkilled it. :D GREAT JOB.

Hey Kaderin! Friggin sleepy but I'm still up. XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:33:42 )
Yay! Tbh, kind of the same here. Sleepy, but I do need to get ready for work soon.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:43:09 )
owh! I hope you git a good breakfast in! I've been up far too long. D:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:35:02 )
Lol. Nope. No breakfast. But I'll grab a coffee on the way to work..

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:44:13 )
@Mica: Bluestacks is the most popular and well-known Android emulator, and it's pretty easy to use :>
I tried the demo for Tomodachi life, but couldn't really get into it from the brief introduction to the game D: My friend really loves it though, maybe I should give it another shot~
I honestly didn't know that he was the one who came up with/made the game xD He definitely deserves all the succes though, as SV is such an amazing game *_* (and also it's really nice that you can marry anyone regardless of you character's gender, as you can't do that in - I believe - any of the harverst moon/sos games)
Usually chucklefish (or just the social media pages for the games themselves) posts when their games are on sale on Steam and on Humble bundle. So if you follow both of those you don't need to follow any of their pages as well xD
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 10:35:09 )
Oh geeze you guys. I have assembled my main characters for my NaNoWriMo story....and let's just say Derpy is gonna have some struggles. XD
But in all the best, potentially humorous ways hopefully.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.