Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Introductions~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 01:47:07 )
I'm Yuuki. It's a pleasure to meet you~ I sort of moved on from GaiaOnline and ran into Voltra accidentally, it looks like a very small but fun place here. I'm not too sure on how things work here but there's always a first for everything, right? Um... Well, if you have any questions for me, I won't hesitate to answer them. I'm pretty bad at introducing myself.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 01:55:30 )

@yuuki: hi welcome to Voltra ^^ I’m glad that you found us. I’ll pull up the newbie guide for you and let me donate to you as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 01:56:27 )

Here it is Click

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:01:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, wow. Thank you! This is very useful. It's nice to meet you~ I'm glad that I found this as well. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:03:42 )

@yuuki: we have been getting a lot of newbies lately. Also we have rig items called orbs and they are changed out every season (3 months) and today is the last day for the current ones. New ones will be out tomorrow.
It’s nice to meet you as well. Now I’ll send that trade lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:09:36 )
@totalanimefan: Well, that's very good - Voltra deserves more recognition and it's nice to see it flourishing. I hope in the future, it's a very popular site. Hmm~ I'll look into that, sounds neat. Oh my, do I send anything in return...? Wow, 3,000 volts!? Σ(・口・) Aiya...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:13:26 )

@yuuki: yeah I hope so too. I’m not staff either just a fan. I love having a home in the internet and this is my home now. I used to be on Gaia like a lot of us used to be.
I don’t want anything in return. It’s a donation ^^ sorry that it took so look to add all the items.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:14:10 )

welcome ~ hope you enjoy it here~~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:23:32 )
@totalanimefan: Here's to hoping for a successful future to Voltra~ I can see why this would be your Internet home, it's very nice here. And very laid back with kind people. Honestly, I could get used to being here, too. Love it already~ Thank you so much for the donations! I wasn't expecting this, I hope to repay you in the future for your generosity. <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:25:46 )
@pachi: Thank you so much~ So far, I'm really enjoying it here. (*´꒳`*)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 02:47:05 )

@yuuki: don’t worry about it. They were mostly past event items ^^
It’s nice to have an internet home. There are lots of forums for you to explore. We are almost at 1 mil posts for Voltra. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 04:44:38 )
@yuuki: hey yuuki welcome to voltra :3 ~
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 04:46:48 )

Welcome! Your avi is really cute already. =3 Everyone here is pretty friendly so don't be shy. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 06:33:33 )

@yuuki: hii! welcome to voltra! i came from gaia too and i think you'll find we are not so alone. the community is still growing, but i love it here. much more chill than other places I've been. hope you enjoy it too~
what do you like most about avatar-forum sites?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 06:49:56 )
@laufeia: Thank you~

@priestess of pie: Thank you very much, that means a lot. I'm really liking it here and from what I've seen, everyone is definitely very friendly~

@ephenay: Seems that a lot of people came from Gaia here! That is very interesting but isn't a surprise. You're right that it isn't a huge community... Yet~ I feel like this will be very popular in the future. That being said, I'm really enjoying it here. Very nice atmosphere~ And more welcoming than other certain websites. I have to say my favorite thing about avatar-forum sites is the creativity that users have when they're creating their avatars. Everybody's minds and imaginations vary so vastly and they're so unique and wonderful, I can't explain it. In a way, this is art and you can't ever go wrong with using your imagination. How about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 06:59:53 )

@yuuki: honestly man.. that's really down-to-earth way to say it and i can't disagree. i love it for the same reasons. with gaia, there was just so much toxicity involved, it was just, kinda uncomfortable to really fit into. art is what really attracts me. i may not be a good artist who draws a lot, but here i find that there's so many artists and so much creativity above all else, it'd be a lie if i said it didn't inspire me on the daily. sometimes, or most the time i feel, irl is just so awkward. being on an online forum like this gives you so much freedom to express yourself and i find it quite beautiful. it's my favorite thing to see others express themselves through art, music or writing. as someone who battles with expressing himself, it's a real good outlet and one that should be a non-stressful one. and Voltra seems to be almost a perfect match for me. I'm a very shy person so to be able to talk a lot and not feel regret is a big one for me <3 to be fair, I've only been here like a week or two so i don't know a lot, but what i do know about here is that people are generally very friendly and there's no need to be self-conscious ^^ many volties seem to be like-minded and if not, psh. no big deal at all!

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:46:47 )

Hello and welcome! <3
You will love it here!
<3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 18:09:04 )
:vivi-celebrate: hiya welcome!
art gallery/avi closet

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:10:52 )

Henlo and welcome! Small but friendly, yes. I hope you enjoy it here!
Your avi is pretty cute so far lol.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:42:00 )

@yuuki: welcome! voltra is still pretty small, but its nice here and people are super sweet uwu

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.