Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 08:46:26 )
40,000 posts in total if i stop at page 200? I will have to double check myself later >_<💦
Right! It does do that.... see I been away for far too long!
What are you up to now?

Edit wait only 4K...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 08:57:59 )

@Shampoo: that edited math is correct ^^
I’m playing Pokémon Sword ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 09:12:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I did say it was too late for math;; adds an extra decimal point XE
Oh!!!! I’ve seen some play through and info on it;; is it really good like it looks!??? My friend got Sword as well and I learned today I want Shield actually! OAO

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 09:25:51 )

@Shampoo: are you going to ask for it for Christmas?
It’s a really fun game. I’m about 20 hours in but I super love it.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 17:41:20 )

@Totalanimefan: i’m hoping to get it soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 19:54:09 )

@buggaboy: I hope you do too. But it might be the only thing you do for a week lol

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 21:33:29 )
@Totalanimefan:
Stayed up until 3am, trying to get back to a semi-decent schedule for my early mornings at uni. =P
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 01:29:19 )

@Scribartz: good luck with that.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 02:54:18 )
I need to get 4 more items to make a full event set 0 o0!!

@Totalanimefan: I was thinking of getting it sooner than Christmas but I might ask for it ....depending how things go.
The last week or so we were buying a lot of dolls and we need a break from spending money....>///<;;
They were super dolls and I wanted to take their heads off and switch them to see how they would look on different bodies.

I've seen a lot of cute things about it and my friend got sword so we plan to play and trade together!!! 0 u 0
I was trying to find out how to play or which was a smart way to play....i am the strategy player now! I think I was one when I played Gold as well O_O!! I was 6/7 years old when I started to play Pokemon!

I am excited for the new pokemons or at least the outfits and i saw they had blue hair now!!! Which makes me so excited and super happy!!!! I dont have to just pick my real life hair color....even they dont have my eye color...or used to((I mean my eye color with my hair color at the start of the game. )

@Scribartz: Staying up till 3am? oh no....That was me last night as well

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 03:39:46 )

@Shampoo: You can do it! I know you can do it.
Buying dolls? Do you collect those?
Pokemon Gold/Pokemon Heart Gold are probably my favorite games! They are so good.

The outfits in this game are great. I love that feature.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 03:51:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Slowly getting there and I am getting a lot of currencies now!! Candy and volts >D

I started collecting dolls that are articulated back around 2016? Maybe 2017 when the barbie made to move it came out and I've liked BJDs- Ball-jointed Dolls since 2005/2008? So finally I can afford to buy the dolls for cheap or when they are sale.
Two years ago I finally got my Kikipop. I like to customize my dolls as well and make them clothes.
For a while My Mom and I wanted to make doll clothes matching lolita dresses we would make but we have too many ideas and easily distracted and very good at procrastinating.

I love Gold!! First game and I loved the remake and the following pokemon was the highlight of the remake for me!
I did miss the old cell phone and how it was the first game where you could call your mom or rivals that wanted to rebottle you!

I saw the full pokedex and full clothes selects things and I already have clothes I want to buy!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 04:01:05 )

@Shampoo: That's great. There are lots of cute commons to get too.

That's cool. I didn't know that you collected dolls. It's an interesting hobby. Now I can see why you don't have any extra money for Pokemon lol

Heart Gold/Gen II remakes are the best remakes so far! I wonder when they will remake Gen 4? Red was my first but I picked Gold for Gen II. I have played every Pokemon game. I love them.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 04:13:10 )
@Totalanimefan: There is and I was checking out the summer, beach like items!! I need to change my item to work it out later on; after the event.

I am very picky with my dolls! As a kid I never liked dolls but I like the fashion and combing their hair more than the actual doll but or pretending with them. I liked dinosaurs and hot wheel cars more-- I still love those things! I collect hot wheels cars as well! I am trying to find some fast and furious cars! >D

I am not too crazy with it and most of the dolls are Mom's because she used to collect Monster High dolls but once they changed she stopped collecting them and changed to other dolls. She like the big headed dolls. I need to go through some of my stuff so I can post it on eBay and sell some things before buying the game >D Or I can just buy it nowwww but thats not smart > o <

Me too!! I played Red and Blue later one as Firered and then I got the original Blue from a resale shop.
I start the game but I never finish them.....i got close to finishing one but the only one I actually finished and battled Red was Gold. Tho......my battery on the game died and it lost all of my stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 04:15:35 )

@Shampoo: your avatar looks really cute and I love the different colors. ^^

What makes a doll a good one?

I lost my ability to save on my gold version. My dad pulled the cartridge out and it could no longer save. :(

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 04:55:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you!!!! > w < I really like it as well!! I thought I didn't have the sweater but I am- I was really excited that I had it! I love the palette as well and it's my pride flag or at least one them!!

What makes a doll a good one is up to you. What I like in a doll is that I can pose them for photos and that they have nice long hair and at the moment I like the hairdorables and I switch their heads to the made to move it body. So I guess big eyes and Sometimes I will buy a doll once to see how it looks in person. I HATE the LOL dolls but the bigger ones are cute but the body I do not like because its like the old barbies with no joints. I like unique dolls as well and for BJDs I like the 40cm tall ones like the Mimifees? I forgot the name but they are pretty popular from Fairy Dreams? Fairy .....cant rememeber; its been too long since I looked it up and I just left or forgot about the BJD side of things.

Crapp!!! Maybe the battery was acting up as well on yours too? I know you can replace the battery in the cartridge.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 00:21:06 )

@Totalanimefan: so update: i have a switch now LMAO
i started sword and i love it already!! the world is so PRETTY
also Hop saying 'mate' is so british i love it

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 00:21:10 )

@Shampoo: That's cool about the dolls. I wouldn't really say that I have a hobby that is collecting. Unless it's collecting item on Voltra haha

I didn't know as a kid that I could replace the battery, but I do now. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 00:23:34 )

@buggaboy: Yay for getting a Switch! This game is pretty! The character models are great. The background textures need some work ^^;
There are a lot of British-isms in this game.
If you want to trade or do raids with people online in the wild area you have to get Nintendo online, which is really cheap. In the states it's like $20 a year. I don't know about British prices.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 00:27:37 )

Is there no local trades anymore?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 00:30:35 )

@Totalanimefan: its very pretty so far UwU i havent gotten to far yet, but i wanna play more tomorrow!!
huh, that kinda sucks, i remember on X and Y you could trade online without paying for an online thing :/ i did look at the prices though, for a year its around £17 which is really good!!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.