Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:28:16 )
I'm kind of glad I broke away from the avatar site scene when Ernya closed cos I would have died a little inside. And honestly spells were great but they literally drove Emy into the ground, she hated them XD People sincerely cannot conceive the amount of work they required X_X

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:28:56 )
Was it Chiniba? A purple background and cute dolls as avis?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:29:39 )
Nope

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:32:53 )
@Luffer Nutter: I could. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the colors. But they could have just made items with that color more expensive in normal stores or as alt-releases every so often. The combined items (merged? I forget what the term was) probably did it. The work those must have taken. I mean, yikes. I've worked for a couple sites, and even normal releases can be a nightmare. I can fathom precisely how hard/impossible those were. Those poor artists. </3333

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:33:27 )
I've never heard of a site strictly for girls o:

Although I feel like most avatar sites have a majority female population as it is XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:37:30 )
That's true most avi sites have more females than males

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:38:47 )
@kozi: I mean I know I sure spent a lot of money on them(lexi and I literally could not have enough gum spells XDD) but idk it's nice but you definitely need dependable volunteers for uploading/recoloring otherwise the admin who are already busy have to pick up the slack themselves. X.x

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:40:54 )
I gtg cook dinner bye!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:41:40 )
I uploaded items for a website once and I absolutely loved it. I was created to do menial tasks like that, lol. I would get some good jams going on in the background, a snack, and go at it for 10 hours at a time.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:42:18 )
@Luffer Nutter: I know Lexi was Sheepware/Sheeps, were you the same name as here? I feel like i've seen your username before. :3

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:53:37 )
I totally forgot I was chatting on this site haha... I am a gold fish

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:54:10 )
@Kozi: yes I was a mod for a few years as well before some unexpected major life changes and moves :vanora_sweat: I was definitely bummed to hear it had closed, but I can tell you Emy was already burned da fuq out awhile before it actually closed. I wanna say I had to leave in 2014 but I can't remember exactly X.x

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:55:14 )
@Luffer Nutter: ooooh, what was your username miss moddy?
@Zach: hi hi hi I missed you!

I'm off now though! Have a great night everyone. Be safe.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:55:31 )
@reanna: I used to do recolors many many moons ago for a site called midorea, but uploads? omg I could not I do not have the attention span XD The only thing that kept me focused and motivated with the recolors was wanting to wear them on my avi and getting to see how pretty they looked

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:56:45 )
@Luffer Nutter: Oh, I bet. I loved the VIP stuff color-wise, but I think it was a mistake. I could see why she would be burned out, definitely.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:57:06 )
@reanna: same username as here, Idk who miss moody is off the top of my head but the other mods when I was around were iWrox and Burtncicle(who I think I've seen around here too). There was a couple more that came after me but I can't remember their names off the top of my head, I don't believe I knew a miss moody though

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:57:38 )
LOL OMG JUST REALIZED YOU SAID MODDY NOT MOODY MY BAD I CAN READ REAL GOOD OKAY? ;;>__________>

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:54:06 )
hey you guys, been awhile lolol

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 05:56:18 )
@ishoji: Nice avatar! i like your color choices. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 06:00:38 )
@kozi: thank you xD what's up?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.