Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 07:57:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I still don’t think we’ll get to 100. It’s almost been a week since the event has started and we’re barely halfway there.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 07:58:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Wish everyone would get their tushes in here and start posting...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:00:44 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Yo, activity in the forums have been dead for a few days. ): I think most people are just doing the puzzles and not interacting...




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:01:09 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I’ve been struggling with finding threads to post in, and I post EVERYWHERE.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:07:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


From what I’ve heard, the past reaping rituals were more active. It could be that people are just busy, but it’s a strange coincidence that as soon as we get a puzzle game at an event, activity nosedives.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:08:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I’ve been good~ Hung out with my friend who’s visiting from NYC today. :3

How are you adjusting back to being stateside again?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:09:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I still post on my phone, and play the puzzles on my iPad. But it’s hard to do both since the puzzles require so much focus.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:10:02 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


It was pretty fun~ but omg, I’m so tired. xD I can’t socialize and go out all the time like how I used to because it just drains me.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:11:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Jetlag coming back sucks so badly! You should rest up when you can. Do you have to go to work anytime soon?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:15:52 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Hopefully, things will normalize in a day or two.
I’m going to rest after posting some more. xD I missed out on doing it most of today.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:17:49 )
we shall get to 100 no matter what
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:18:06 )
I can smell it
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:19:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I am in Trick :3 hehe~~ you?
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:22:04 )
@Totalanimefan: honestly it was a hard decision for me. I was torn between them. x.x
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:22:25 )
it’s pretty late for me too lol
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:26:23 )
@Totalanimefan: because team treat is just so cute but I also like spooky. xD didn’t flip a coin just..went with the heart wants. Lol.

And it’s 1:25 for me right now x.x
Report

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:29:07 )
@Totalanimefan: lol same.

Good night. 😴 sleep tight
Report
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 08:48:19 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: You should read the event story~ treat was in the wrong (surprisingly). xD

Night~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 14:15:10 )


Page 100 , page 100. We can do it!!!


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/11/4 16:37:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, we should all try to double post to get this moving along. x__x If we don’t make it to at least 50 pages by the end of today, our chances to get to 100 will get slimmer and slimmer.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.