Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat bumpdate! :D

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:35:56 )
a bump update! i literally feel this bump growing so hard the last 2 weeks so here you go xD

pls dont be to scared of my face XD

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:45:54 )
That must be insane to experience. Someone in our friend group had a baby recently and I've been giving Halloween recipe recommendations like crazy.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:56:07 )
@Kira: noo its not insane dear you just feel that everything is alright what happened to your body =) oh i can imagine that you get hungry so much!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:05:30 )
@tsundererra: here you have a pic of my actual fatness level xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:12:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, it’s such a healthy big bump! Do you have trouble bending over and leaning against counters?
Also, you’re the only one I know who can do a wink that looks close to an anime character’s. xD I look derpy when I do it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:18:42 )
@Tsundererra: yes i got told for my week my bump isnt that big but these things are all lieeees xD yes i still can bend and can put my shoes on (just not the chuck allstar ones) i cant cut my tonails anymore but the rest is fine ^^

i have a wierdo face i can do many expressions some ppl have problems with! i also can the cat mouth because i trained this (i was a wierd kid)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:31:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, it is liiiies! Your frame is small, but that bump is biiiig!
Chucks aren’t comfortable shoes for pregnant feet anyways~ they hurt my flat feet if I wear them for too long. But omg, you can’t clip your toenails anymore??? D: Do you ask your bf to do them? Or are you going to let them grow out? xD

I just tried to make a cat mouth, but my lips aren’t cooperating! Wish my face could make more expressions.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:39:38 )
@Tsundererra: my bump is my holyness xDDD and yes! *rubs the bumpy*
oh usually i really love chucks i have 5 pairs of chucks XD but i dont get them on my feet anymore if they have this cramp the last time i try to put them on the ones i wear didnt fit my outfit but i put them on because it was very very echausting to get in them XD

i try the catty mouth again and i need to train this again though! many ppl told me i have a wierd face because of my expression a kid told me last week i have a crazy face XDDD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:41:44 )
@Miss Sandman: it's so cuuuuuute!!! You look very happy and healthy. <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:44:05 )
@Wildfire: thank you iam very happy and healthy this was right after i came back from workout :DD do you also still have pics from this time to remember? =)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:46:37 )
@Miss Sandman: Yes, we still have some pictures from when I was pregnant. They are buried in a box somewhere though, which is unfortunate.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:47:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You should put an alarm on your bump to keep strangers from touching it. xD

I used to wear them in high school because they looked good and were super popular at my school. I’m glad you were stubborn and wore the chucks after struggling to put them on. I’d do the same~ xD Are your feet really swollen? Or is it just hard to put the shoes on?

Nothing wrong with having a weird face that can make many funny expressions. I get told a lot that I have a resting bitch face. xD I always look angry when I’m not.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 21:57:04 )
@Wildfire: aww oh nooo you need to put them in an pretty photo album =D with all the cute baby pfotos of your sons ^-^

@Tsundererra: yes and i cal it "the baby bump dont lay a finger on it sytem" XDD i just say stripper fingers xD

well those are cool looking though! i just love them because i think theyre really comfy as a florist you need to stand 8 hours and those shoes are my fave just with vans! =) and no my feet just get swollen on saturday usually i dont have swollen feet! the bump make it just hard to put the higher ones on XD

ohh nooo! resting bitch face is mean! i try the face but i just looked sad or bored XD i just dont understand why ppl always think youre mad (also other girls with rbf) when they know the rbf excist! xD i mean just ask the person!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 22:07:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You should tell your daughter the story of the stripper fingers when she’s older. xD It must’ve been uncomfortable for you when it happened, but I think it’s funny now.

Ahhhh, I forgot that chucks have the high ends. You’re so lucky not to get the swollen feet. They look so uncomfortable, and make pregnant women waddle when they walk.

I don’t understand this either! My friends know I have rbf, but they still ask “what’s wrong?” and when I say nothing is wrong, they always go “are you sure?” :viodone:
It’s like... I wasn’t angry before when they asked, but when they keep asking me, I do get irritated.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 22:11:43 )

@Miss Sandman: Both you and your bump look adorable!

Always ping me please.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 22:18:55 )
@Tsundererra: i think its funny too afterwards xDDDi have to tell her alot of stories >w<
no you dont waddle because of the swollen feet (iam a waddler too) you waddle because you automatically fall in the hollow cross position if you stand up and walk... i just cant control it if i walk down stairs... than i always waddle like crazy xD

yes that what i mean! they know you and they know how you look like so why asking so much? i would get angry too!

@Saeyra: thank you very much! :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 22:52:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I was so certain the waddle was caused by the feet because my cousins and coworkers would always complain about their feet as they waddled around. xD I didn’t know it was something that could not be avoided.

Riiiight? And when I got irritated, it showed it my voice and they would be like “see, something is bothering you!” 🙄

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 23:48:45 )
@Miss Sandman: LOL. Yes, I should, but at least half of them are digital and well, I got busy raising them, which left little time to follow up on things like photo albums...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:31:56 )

@Miss Sandman: Ohhh, you're rather pretty, actually!

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:42:50 )
@Miss Sandman:

OH MY!!! so lovely!!!!! baby bump and mama looking very divine <3 <3 <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.