Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat bumpdate! :D

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 00:44:54 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh haha I meant pregnancy is a weird yet incredible thing that animals can do. Growing another human is wild. Definitely an undertaking deserving of respect, I feel.

[Quests][Store]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 02:51:14 )
@Miss Sandman: gahh i been having massive baby fever. so precious - congratulations! πŸŽ‰

β™‘ NEBULA

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 07:49:54 )
@Tsundererra: yes i didnt know before too ^^ and sure will your feet hurt from it its unnatural to waddle XD you can try it yourself bend your spine foreward like you want to twerk and than try to move around =)

yes thats the problem with no understanding ppl!!!

@Wildfire: okay thats understandable! if i was bigger my dad made our digital stuff on a dvd to watch it like a diashow on tv =)

@Amber Lynne: thank you dear! its the lamp wich blurres out my face ;D

@inatlaka: *googles devine* woah this word is really big dear! but thank you! yesturday she didnt move around alot but i just stand up now and she break dances again ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 07:53:46 )
@Kira: haha yes its a big deed for your body to do but also the most natural thing in the world =) and it is wierd in the beginnin because you self didnt see your belly grow... you jus will feel constantly pain like period cramps.... and than you will see a picture of yourself and think *WTH where did you come from mr bump* xD now its even obvious for me because i cant see my feet anymore XD

@NEBULA: if you have the fever why dont get a bump yourself??? i also was in baby fever for years tbh =)

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 07:54:12 )
@Miss Sandman:

jejejej break dances!? that is too awesome jajaj. I can imagine the little one doing the worm.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 08:02:20 )
@inatlaka: yes me too because she feels like a big worm :D *wiggle wiggle*

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 08:04:59 )

@Miss Sandman: XD Got a clearer pic? =)
Regardless you really are quite pretty though~<3
Even with the blur!

β™― Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous β™―
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 08:12:02 )
@Miss Sandman:

jejejejej XD yess I bet she is wiggling all over your tummy <3

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 11:40:37 )
@inatlaka: yes she is a dancing Baby! This feelings are the best :))

@Amber Lynne: sure i got clearer pics xD nur naaaw my bump is the precious!!! :))

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:13:55 )
@Miss Sandman: I love that you're so excited about the baby and enjoying every moment of it! <3 <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 15:20:20 )
@Miss Sandman: i wish but in three months the hubby and i will be transitioning to living in our new van. no baby room BUT we will be saving for about three years for down payment on a house.

ill be in my early 30s. so maybe! :3

β™‘ NEBULA

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 07:12:07 )
@Wildfire: thank you it is pretty excititng because i wish for a baby so long ^^

@NEBULA: one mom in my course is 36 with her first baby so why not =) and i ttally can understand that its not the time for you now!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 12:03:57 )
@NEBULA: early thirties is not too old to have children. I know a lot of women who have done exactly that. If anything, they seem to have more patience with their kids and some of the antics (a good thing, imo).

@Miss Sandman: Well, it's good that you wanted one... because you're about to get one! LOL! It's wonderful to see you so happy and excited about being pregnant! <3

β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.