Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:13:27 )
hey there, beast.
how are you?
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:13:52 )
@dragoness129: Awww, that sounds nice though.
Yeah, it's always busy during Christmas time.
Report

Voltie — Beast Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:13:59 )
I'm good how about you
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:14:22 )

I thankfully have no problems with large crowds.
777
Report

Voltie — Beast Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:14:55 )
@vengeance: Hi
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:15:14 )

Hey there beast.
778
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:15:14 )
@vengeance: I will go with you to places with a lot of people.
Report

Voltie — Beast Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:15:25 )
Sorry I haven't been chatting I am busy
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:15:37 )
What are you busy with?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:15:48 )
beast; im pretty good.
trying not to get sick xD

we may have to go to the store to get honey ; A;
i dont wanna leave the hoouuse
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:15:51 )

@Panda: I got to a metal festival each year.
779
Report

Voltie — Beast Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:16:10 )
I have to leave soon for an event at my church at 11:00
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:17:34 )
i can go to things with a lot of people. i just have to be with friends or i get anxious lol

beast; oh fun. what event?
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:17:58 )
I'm feeling sleep. T.T
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:18:24 )

Then go to sleep panda!
780
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:18:44 )
panda; aawee ;c
go sleep then <3
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:19:50 )
1861 - Blarg! Can't finish the Rp stuff before work. Boo.
Report


Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:20:12 )
I'm going to rest a bit more. :D
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:20:29 )

Sorry to hear that dragon.
781
Report


Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/30 21:20:32 )
awwwe dragon i sorry :<

go rest panda <3 we will see you later c:
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.