Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Back after a couple months

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:03:40 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Wow lucky you XD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:03:45 )
@Onyx Popcorn: it's nice of your family member to do that. I hope you find an affordable place soon. <3
Well, that's even more of a compliment then, thank you haha.
@Atropa Belladonna: Your avatar is looking good.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:05:06 )
@Queen of Trash: How do you like your new place so far? (I'm sure you've been asked that already, but eh.)

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:06:32 )
@vengeance: i also find shinys when iam on my toilet.... i think iam in an magical pokemon home XDDD

@Queen of Trash: thank you i just love this shiny raver item *_* pink and blue yaaaaaaasssss

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:07:15 )
@Onyx Popcorn: It's a lot smaller than our old place, but I do really like it. I lost a room for my office so all my office stuff and living room stuff are all smushed in the same room. I do really like it though, it's nice and cozy, it's in a good area, the building is nice, and I finally have a good bath tub instead of one of those really small ones.

@Atropa Belladonna: I love the raver item too

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:07:57 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Wow me is jelly now.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:09:43 )
@Queen of Trash: Tsundererra got it for me ;A; iam so glad and lucky everyone is generous on here!!!
@vengeance: on my way to work (2 km) i have 4 pokestops and 3 arenas i have no idea why but its great! ^^

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:10:20 )
@Atropa Belladonna: that's so sweet of her. I love how nice people are here, people gave me a lot when I joined too.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:10:51 )
@Queen of Trash: Awesome! Especially having an actual bathtub instead of a glorified wash bucket. We have one of those right now. I'd clean fish for a real bathtub, and I'm hella squeamish. And it's good that the living room has space for both living room and office. Sounds like a really good place!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:12:55 )
@Onyx Popcorn: It's great, I can sit in there and read before I go to bed. It's really nice. Yeah I'm thankful that the room has enough space for most of my desk. It's one of those U shaped ones but only L shape of it fits so we had to store the other part.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:13:20 )
@Queen of Trash: *nods nods* thats so true! me too i got so nice items! also from ven and some other nicies!! than the chats are great! the items are pretty nifty i just love voltra!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:15:46 )
@Queen of Trash: Thank goodness for storage then. :3 Reading space is good~
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:16:03 )

-lurked through the pass posts-
@Queen of Trash: I’m glad you were able to get that place. Even though it’s a little small it seems much better for you and your hubby. I know you guys worked really hard on downsizing too.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:17:25 )

@Onyx Popcorn: hey I feel like long time no chat. I hope that you are doing well.

@Atropa Belladonna: you are lucky that you have so many stops close to you. In my old apartment I had a stop that was close to me. I could reach it while I was walking the dog. In my condo, not so much.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:18:46 )
@Atropa Belladonna: it's a really nice place here for sure.
@Onyx Popcorn: I love to read so it definitely is.
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we had a lot of trouble deciding what to get rid of.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:19:08 )

@Atropa Belladonna: I had a couple stops on my way to work as well. But only had time for them after work.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:22:50 )
@Totalanimefan: is it like in smaller us towns you dont have as many? like the you need drive to school over 10 miles?? (i hope my point isnt to tricky to understand xDDD

@Queen of Trash: nods nods* what up for you right now?

@vengeance: daaaw i know this iam also late sometimes xDDD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:23:39 )
@Atropa Belladonna: watching Bones and eating Cup O Noodles haha.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:24:05 )

@Atropa Belladonna: My work was 20 minutes away and I wanted to get up as late as possible always XD Which was 6AM.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/11 22:24:39 )
@Queen of Trash: ooooh noooo not food again i get hungry again XD but this really sounds fun =)))
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.