Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:08:42 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: omg Johnny Quest is so old school! I remember seeing commercials for it on Boomerrang channel as a kid. xD
    The do like Adventure time and Regular Show's art style. It's different different and unique. c:

@Night XIV: I have an extra Monkey, Fishie, and Deer if you want them. c:
    Haha yea, it was very post heavy. ^^; I wanted to get a second set, but I had a relative visiting so I couldn't spend more time. ^^;

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 00:53:46 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@Valefor: Oh! If you don't mind, please ^^
But if you need them for a second set, then you can keep them ^^
Curse my old crap internet and it's slowness. Made me miss a whole event >>
I just spent most of my time playing sims and trying to play fortnite until that huge update. I couldn't play a few games like Overwatch or Smite because the connection was so bad the games couldn't even connect >>

Buuuut I'm finally back. Now I can procrastinate like I used to do...by playing Overwatch :D
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 02:06:06 )

@Night XIV: Nah, I don't need them for a second set. I won't be able to post enough by the end of the event. xD So you can have them. o uo
    But I'm sure there will be a bunch of people trying to sell their extras. c:

haha you're still doing something other than watching youtube videos all day unlike me. xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 03:29:12 )
@valefor: Now that Cartoon Network is FINALLY out of its Dark Ages, it's now just trying to pick up the pieces, but the butchering of its Mondays-Fridays Scheduling no thanks to abuse of 'Teen Titans Go' doesn't do it any long-term favors, trust me on that.

199 posts now, a chance to breathe easier is what I get to take.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 20:36:33 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Haha yea, i've heard a lot of mixed feelings about Teen Titans Go. I loved the original series though.
    So what shows do you like on Cartoon Network now?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 20:45:15 )
@valefor: Besides a lot of what's on Toonami with some exceptions here and there?(Saturdays at least is relatively intact.)
OK-KO: Let's Be Heroes is sweet, and I wanna give Infinity Train a shot to try.

171 posts left to go.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 22:37:09 )

@Valefor: Ah I poofed again, sorry about that ^^;;
Been playing Fortnite and Overwatch with my sister since the new internet was put in >>;;
How have you been doing, Vale?

Voltie — He/Him. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 18:27:35 )
Words on Azure Winds...
------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Niyo
Refs: My current avi.
Details: Is he a robot or a cyborg? Either way, he's a quiet, somewhat naive steampunk lad. Looks middle-aged. Curious headtilts are a frequent occurrence. Feel free to make his eyes/irises as weird and/or artificial-looking as you want.
"Indeed, it seems that even those who learn from history may very well repeat it." ~Me
Niyo, the smart boi

Letting off Steam

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 18:54:00 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: At least, you still got some shows that's interesting to watch. c:

@Niyo: Thanks for the request! Just an FYI I'm kind of backed up atm, but I'm currently trying to catch up. ^^;

@Night xiv: Nah, you're fine. Glad to hear you've been enjoying the fast internet!
    I've been okay. o uob My brother is visiting so me and my sister have been hanging out with out the whole week. xD He also brought his PC so we've also been playing Resident Evil 2 any chance we get LOL.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 20:25:43 )
@valefor: How goes your week so far?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 22:15:50 )

@valefor: Oh! How goes the resident evil so far? I've watched playthroughs of it, but I'm not a RE fan myself.
I'm more of a silent hill kinda girl ;D lol
Also, I meant to tell you that my business name was approved AND the new recipe I'm using for the bears are so much better! No more jello-like texture. Now they feel like actual gummy bears and I'm excited.
Mom said if I make a few more, start printing out labels, then she'll take them to work so her coworkers can sample them ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 04:30:43 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: It went pretty well. Just hung out with my brother since he came to visit. c: How about you? How was your week?

@Night xiv: My sister and I got about...maybe a 1/4 of the way. But my brother left today so we couldn't continue playing. xD I'm now watching Markiplier play it lol. I don't know much of the game series and have only played a bit of RE1 and RE4.

Ooh nice to hear you got the recipe down! I'm excited to hear how the gummy process is going for you. c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 16:34:13 )
Wow, your art is gorgeous! * A* !!!

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 18:34:38 )

@Valefor: I almost wanna go back and watch Mark play, but I tend to fall asleep during hour-long videos. Especially when I've seen it before ^^;;
I might watch him later though, I suddenly got back into outlast and him playing it was hilarious

Yep! Once I get a selling license (because right now I can only sell within my state) maybe then I can send you some...totally gotta learn how to send packaged goods over >>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 18:57:09 )
@valefor: I realized that current!-Tumblr is getting sold off yet again!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 20:23:56 )

@Yandere: Thank you!

@Night XIV: Yea, I skipped a lot for his second run with Clair since it was mostly the same as the Leon's part. Kind wish my brother bought it on PS4 instead of steam so i could play. xD But it's alright. I'll just wait until the game goes on sale either on the playstation store or in-stores xDD

Ooh, that would be so cool! I get to your your sweets!

@LupaPrinceRomulus: haha i saw the news too. It's such a mess though. I wouldn't be surprised if the new company fucks up tumblr even more. xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 20:52:02 )
@valefor: To be honest, hasn't Tumblr already been molested enough as it is with or without all the shark-jumping going on, and the Big 4 Besiegers for which represent our Corporate Overlords bought it out after buying Yahoo?

Also This vid here pretty much confirms it.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 01:46:57 )
@Valefor: I popped in to say your avatar is awesome looking.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 19:11:19 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Haha, Tumblr's been through a ton of shit. ^^; I don't use the app as often anymore since most people i followed migrated to different sites after the last fiasco.

@Kozi: Thank you!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 23:49:17 )
@valefor: Was it the catastrophe that Ajizz Pai shoved down our throats from 2017 that's the one in question, or is it the one from late 2018 that stemmed from 2017's consequences?

Or is the answer yes, regardless?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.