Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 01:01:08 )
Laufeia:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: hey just looked at the first few pics, >_< I had to. I didn't analyze it too much :P

Just checking just to make sure, is all really.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 01:40:44 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: do you like sword art? The first seasons were pretty bad, but the newest one has restored my hope. Now I cant wait for the second half. Also currently watching Durarara and Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto - probably the funniest anime I've watched. Also recently got back into yugioh xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:26:53 )
Laufeia:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: do you like sword art? The first seasons were pretty bad, but the newest one has restored my hope. Now I cant wait for the second half. Also currently watching Durarara and Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto - probably the funniest anime I've watched. Also recently got back into yugioh xD

Anime-wise with Season 01, Episodes 01-14 DID happen, Episodes 15-25, not so much(even though newcomers like Suguha/Leafa and Shinichi/Recon ARE Canon, but I digress and the latter rarely appears much afterwards.) Season 02's 1st 12 episodes definitely happen, the episodes after that, while not AS worthwhile as the first half, at least DID happen.

Alternative: Gun Gale Online on an Anime-wise front is consistently better-done in execution though, and on Alicization, here's hoping the second half of it isn't tripe-flavored in any way, shape or form, and I can tell things are gonna get a lot more violent over there really.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:09:41 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: :3 oh man I love Alicization. Though I do admit at the end there it was getting a little silly xD but aight.
I really liked the alternative gun gale. I only wished it had been longer. I love pink and small things/chibis so I can definitely relate to the character. Lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:40:01 )
Laufeia:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: :3 oh man I love Alicization. Though I do admit at the end there it was getting a little silly xD but aight.
I really liked the alternative gun gale. I only wished it had been longer. I love pink and small things/chibis so I can definitely relate to the character. Lol

Whether anyone loves or hates the rest of SAO, LLENN from Alternative is awesome.
But seriously, most folks generally agree that Accel World from a story-wise stand-point feels better-done, but did you see Accel World by the way?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:02:03 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: hell yeah LLENN is my Waifu. Lol 😂 I haven’t seen that either. I don’t watch that much anime I guess.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:03:45 )
Laufeia:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: hell yeah LLENN is my Waifu. Lol 😂 I haven’t seen that either. I don’t watch that much anime I guess.

LLENN is very strong with how she carries herself, the funny thing about it is with LLENN's case, it's not her chest that indicates her strength of physique, but her eager willfulness that says it instead.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:08:11 )
Oh you guys talking about the alternative to GGO?

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:09:45 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus:
That and she is covered in the best color ever.

@Fenava: alternative! ^_^ i did enjoy GGO a lot too though.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:11:32 )
@Fenava: oh I thought you said OR lol
Man it’s late for me I guess xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:11:50 )
@laufeia: Clarity, Best color in the DESERT, really!!!!
@fenava: Welcome aboard around these parts, yes, Alternative was brought up as well really.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:13:56 )
well I gotta go for now xD I’ll be back later prolly if I don’t pass TF out <_<
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:14:54 )
Laufeia:
[vcoor=mediumorchid] well I gotta go for now xD I’ll be back later prolly if I don’t pass TF out <_< [/color]

I hope Fenava and I are still welcome to talk around these parts in the meantime at least until you return.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:42:46 )
LupaPrinceRomulus:
Laufeia:
[vcoor=mediumorchid] well I gotta go for now xD I’ll be back later prolly if I don’t pass TF out <_< [/color]

I hope Fenava and I are still welcome to talk around these parts in the meantime at least until you return.

Half the time I was watching I couldn't understand anything

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:46:23 )
@fenava: From which series, exactly?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:54:55 )
@lupaprinceromulus:

GGO alt.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 05:56:09 )
Fenava:
@lupaprinceromulus:

GGO alt.

It's on Netflix for what it's worth.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 06:10:23 )
LupaPrinceRomulus:
Fenava:
@lupaprinceromulus:

GGO alt.

It's on Netflix for what it's worth.

I only have Hulu, Netflix, and YouTube to watch stuff on. A pretty good tv show to watch on Hulu is LetterKenny it is funny as all get out

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 06:11:59 )
@fenava:
Did you watch Red vs Blue, before as well?
But sillier me before I forget, Kill La Kill is refreshingly fun too.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 13:40:07 )
LupaPrinceRomulus:
@fenava:
Did you watch Red vs Blue, before as well?
But sillier me before I forget, Kill La Kill is refreshingly fun too.

Yes I watched them them well at least what I had access to

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.