Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Veng's prize festival

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:32:45 )

@howonk: What is your favorite menu item on there to get? Like, your go to.

0 1 1 9 0 0 1 2 2
Zack generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 11
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:33:18 )
@Boss Rimi: haha sweet! but yes, don't worry too much about it honestly! if i was able to be more active i'd probably have started a giveaway by now since i like to do them anyways XP

@Howonk: um, that's a dope deal! california rolls are dank too. my boss makes this super awesome roll at the restaurant i work at, where it's basically a double layered roll and oh man is it good.

1 5 5 0 4 4 2 6 6
Howonk generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 155
Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:35:53 )

@Bioshock: ooooo !!!! i haven't had fish eggs before !!!!! Though they soon really good....

@Zack: and oh man that sounds absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!! I would love to try one honestly. Double rolled.... so good sounding =u=

@Boss Rimi: usually my go-tos tend be the crunchy tacos as I don't eat much mexican food/ Im very picky !!! But i also loooooveeee their nacho fries so thats also one whenever theyre selling them.

1 3 1 0 2 0 2 4 2
Zack generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 131
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:38:10 )
@Bioshock: oh that is awesome! congratulations on starting school btw! i study statistics and so career-wise i'm not entirely sure yet, but i'm under the impression at a basic level it's about using numbers and statistics and data and finding ways to help relay information and ideas using said data and numbers. really neat stuff, but not exactly the easiest @__@;

@Howonk: here's the description from our menu "Roll of spicy tuna and avocado connected with a second roll of tuna, salmon, cucumber, crab, sesame seed served with Kabayaki sauce." and my boss is super particular about her ingredients so it's always bomb sushi.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:39:16 )

@zack: Awww that's really nice!
Those are always fun aren't they? :D

@howonk: I haven't had their nachofries yet, but I hear they're really good.
I like the cheesy potato burrito and the crunch wrap. The Chalupas are good too.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:40:30 )
Fae Says --->

@Howonk: D: you didn't save me any?!

@Zack: Human Interaction Manual {WIP}

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

0 3 1 9 2 0 1 4 2
Zack generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 31
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:41:25 )
@Boss Rimi: they're fun and they usually give a good place for people to hangout which for me is the most fun part of these sites anymore. i used to be an item hoarder on past sites, way back in the day (8-10 years ago) and when i logged in to start giving that stuff away it was very cleansing in a way xD

@littlewhitedragonlet: lmaoooo god if only there was a clear guide!

0 6 4 9 5 3 1 7 5
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 64
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:43:05 )
Fae Says --->

@Zack: alas, humans are an elusive species and there's no clear way to explain us XD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:45:15 )

@zack: Aww that's really nice! I don't really like hoarding items. I hoard currency so that I can send large amounts to people.
That always makes me happy. :3

1 5 4 0 4 3 2 6 5
Howonk generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 154
Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:45:47 )

@Zack: uuhhhhuhuhuhuhuh that sounds SOOOOO good D: i bet my mom and sister would REALLY like that!!!!

@Boss Rimi: oh yeah theyre RLLY GOOD!!!! like. seriously. likes its concerning how addictive those things are jesus christ. you should rlly try it some time!!!!!!

@littlewhitedragonlet: noooo i sorta horked it down by accident ;w; hehe....

@Bioshock: ahhhh okay!!!! I think I've had salmon roe once in this weird sushi volcano that was good!

0 1 2 9 0 1 1 2 3
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 12
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:46:44 )
Fae Says --->

@Howonk: ;A; guess I'll settle for the chicken and rice casserole I'm making...

1 2 6 0 1 5 2 3 7
Zack generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 126
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:47:24 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: the best part is like...learning that everything you grow up being taught about psychology and people has already been disproven T__T;

@bioshock: hey, there's always time to work for something you think is better! i think it's awesome you're giving it a second shot! and i really like math, i did my undergrad program in it, but statistics is an entirely new beast to me honestly. i love it though! hopefully the work pays off xD

@Boss Rimi: right? it's like "hello there my name is saint zackolas and happy christmas!"

@howonk: well i'd tell you to swing by the restaurant some time but i doubt you're anywhere near my alabama college town...i'll mail some to a local PO box??? xP

1 9 8 0 8 7 2 0 9
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 198
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:48:37 )
Fae Says --->

@Zack: gods YEAH I'm getting a psych AA and my grandma got her masters iirc when my mom was younger and she likes to act like none of it's changed and I'm just like...grandma no

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:48:41 )

@howonk: Want me to join in the addiction huh? xD
@zack: Hahahah Exactly! Holiday spirit all year round!

1 4 8 0 3 7 2 5 9
Howonk generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 148
Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:49:21 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: ooo that sounds sorta good !!!!! I tend to not like casserole but mmmm....

@Zack: ahaha maybe xD Though I dont think it would be good for sushi to be mailed, especially when it cant be cooled and the shipping is expensive!!! And yeah I live no where near that, I'm in central texas !!!

@Boss Rimi: YESSSSSS join the nacho fry ARMY!!!!!!

0 1 2 9 0 1 1 2 3
Howonk generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 12
Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:50:53 )

@Bioshock: That makes sense!!!!! Im pretty sure theyre like extra soft though??? Im not sure!!!! But those other eggs sound pretty good !!!!

1 9 0 0 8 9 2 0 1
littlewhitedragonlet generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 190
Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:51:00 )
Fae Says --->

@vengeance: I ROLLED A 12 A COUPLE ROLLS BACK lol I just noticed whoops

@Howonk: it's 2 cans of chicken soup, 1 can of celery soup, a stick of butter, 2 cups of rice, an entire bag of cheese, and a thing of chicken thighs cooked for 1 hour at 375 :3 we used to use 1 can of mushroom, chicken, and celery each but I am allergic to mushrooms and it's gotten worse so now we cannot do that u.u

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:51:42 )

@howonk: Might just have to one of these days. When I have some money to spare that is. ; u ;

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:52:02 )

AAAAAAA BRUH I JUST ROLLED A 12 TOO D: ah well.

@littlewhitedragonlet: (congrats on beating me btw xD) ahhhh that sounds good!!!! Ill try and save that for later! and that sucks i love mushroom!!!

0 7 7 9 6 6 1 8 8
Howonk generated a random number between 1 and 200; Resulting In 77
Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 03:52:36 )

@Boss Rimi: yeah that makes sense !!!!! they are indeed a bit expensive D:

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.