Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Do you use CBD?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 00:04:09 )
@Kiri: belated reply but it's said CBD helps with anxiety and sleep. I only used it for like a week but I think it helped? The trick is finding the right dosage, it differs per person.

@Totalanimefan: *pokes total* hope your enjoying your con!

@Kozi: belated reply but just wanted to add I've tried some gummies and the ones I tried did have an aftertaste but it wasn't incredibly bad. I haven't experimented with different brands yet cuz money lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 02:16:06 )

@eliechan: Thank you! I'm just packing today. Tomorrow is when I leave!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 18:30:06 )

haven't tried it, but heard good things, including from a friend who has anxiety. I need something for near-constant stress and pain, so maybe should look into it.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:01:12 )
@Uncledaddy: Ah! I hope it can help your situation. Is medical marijuana an option for you as well? CBD is allegedly non-addictive for pain, stress, anxiety, and inflammation. It won't get you high no matter how much you take. The tricky part is dosage, because legally they cannot put dosage on the container. So from what I've read, a beginning dose might be 25mg, a double might be 50mg, but you can go up to 200mg in one sitting. The problem is that it can add up $$$. Also be careful what brands you buy because 70% failed the test for high amounts of chemicals and pesticides.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:12:58 )

@eliechan: Unfortunately it's not, or I'd probably have asked about it long ago. I have symptoms that affect my ability to work even when my usual medication is technically doing its job, and that still does nothing for the anxiety. It would be nice to have something more natural to try. The lack of regulation is mostly what's kept me away from CBD so far, though; I'd have no way to be certain of dosage and I'm iffy on where it comes from.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:28:35 )
@Uncledaddy: I think dosage is just a trial and error situation, you start with 10mg then work your way up. It varies per person so it's hard to tell. I have a 10mg gel capsule and a 25mg capsule. (People have said you can buy the oil to put a few drops under your tongue but it tastes nasty like grass.) Also I have a topical cream which I highly recommend. It's called Receptra. Been using that on grandma's shoulder and she says it helps.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:34:56 )

@eliechan: but grass is delicious I will keep that in mind, thanks for the info

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:44:43 )
@Uncledaddy: LOL well I'm sure that some people eat grass?? Or cows anyways. They would say it's delicious too!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 20:47:23 )

@eliechan: ngl I used to eat grass as a kid. then they came out with those grass flavored jelly beans? sign me up.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 05:40:31 )

I don't use it but I have friends with anxiety that use it. I also heard it's just a great overall to relax.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.