Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 17:13:19 )
@twigg: Heck yeah. B )
Pretty good, I guess. Got most of the household chores done, just need to finish up the laundry. x __ x How about you?

@monorea: Yeah, I definitely can't do that then. x ___ x Yikes.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 17:14:58 )

@Yuracye: It is fun and it does take time to act things out. But i get it's not for everyone. I do hope your cats forgive you soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 17:22:33 )
@yuracye: oooooh good job my dude. I have not been as productive. Been spending my afternoon watching youtube videos and drawing a bit before I have work later haha

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 20:36:25 )

@Yuracye: it’s good to see that they are making progress. Even if it’s slow.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 10:34:56 )
@monorea: Aaaaah, thank you so much!

@yuracye: And thank you, as well! how long have you had that OC, since you love it so much? It must be pretty important :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 12:31:30 )

@So What: No problem, the threads aren't hard for people to find anyways.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 13:11:22 )
@monorea: I just haven't been doing enough digging. I was heavily used to the Solia online marketplace, back in the day :D

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 20:34:20 )
@monorea: Yeah, they just need to get used to the place. I'm sure they'll warm up. They really do like underneath the bed though. = w=

@twigg: Mann, I wish I could be doing that. I've been itching to draw, but lack of computer kinda doesn't help that.
Keep on relaxing though! * V* !!! (as long as you can. ahhaa )

@totalanimefan: Yeah. definitely better than the first two days, so I'm happy about that. I wish they weren't underneath the bed though. >: U I want to see them eventually laying on the couch and in their new cat tower. SOON ...hopefully.

@so what: Ahhh, only about a year. /checks her page. Another month to go before her first birthday. xD
I just like her design and story tbh. I'm a sucker for pinks. x ___ x

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 21:09:14 )

@Yuracye: oh my cat LOVES his cat tree. He would be devistated without it

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 21:09:22 )
@yuracye: ooooh yeah digital drawing is so much more fun! Hopefully you get to draw soon!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 21:15:05 )

@Yuracye: Underneath beds are nice, too bad i am too big to fit nowadays.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/16 23:32:18 )
@totalanimefan: They loved the one at the apartment- to the point where the rope part was coming off, so we got them a bigger, better one. They use it to scratch, but I want them to use the beds and stuff. fkdjsfasdkhjf. Eventually I'm sure they will.

@twigg: It is. haha. I've been suffering with traditional art for the time being. Still fun, but it's annoying to upload and edit. x __ x

@monorea: I mean... it's only a few inches. I definitely couldn't fit under there, even as a baby. o __ o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 00:23:57 )

@Yuracye: Depends on the bed doesn't it? Well even with most beds it's pretty tight but when i was a kid it was a good hiding spot and then you can just grab someones ancles while they are walking and boom they fall.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 00:46:07 )
@yuracye: yeah trad art is kind of a pain to get posted online i feel ya

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 05:32:44 )

@Yuracye: me cat has destroyed his too but he loves it all the same ❤️

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 21:23:21 )
Wep, sorry. I'm still alive.

@monorea: Well, yeah, but I was talking about my own personal experience.

@twigg: It really is. q vq I mean, it's decent but I miss the easiness of digital sometimes, you know?

@totalanimefan: Ahhhh. I'd rather they destroy the cat tower than my couch though. TT ___ TT
One of them has been scratching the side of it.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 23:51:55 )

@Yuracye: That happened with my old couch and we got a new one that was made with Mircofiber. It means it's catproof.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 01:33:41 )
@yuracye: ohh trust me i get ya. I didn't have a computer for like two years at one point and i was itching for my digital art D:
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 16:13:51 )
@totalanimefan: Huh, really? Is the couch still comfortable/soft? I've never heard of that before. /goes to do research.
Not that... I can afford it right now, but definitely in a few years if I need a new one. xD

@twigg: It's been like.... three weeks and I'm already suffering. I don't know how you did it. D;
Only two more days though.... just.... two more days...

TH | dA

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 18:19:22 )

@Yuracye: yes it’s super soft! There is a cheap one from ikea that I had for a few years. It’s brown and only like $329 in the US.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.