Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 21:50:47 )
@monorea: Haha. It's definitely looking cleaner. n ____ n ///
I tried doing that at first, it's probably why I had so many items. rip.
Nah, I don't want anything. I'm content with just the common items, and I can get those at any times, so I'm pretty content. : >

@laufeia: Sure! I'll send over a trade! : >

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:11:32 )

@Yuracye: You do look very nice with what you have. Might come back and ask for more multi-pose items later or more of the bags so i can use them instead of keeping them for their pose. By the way do you know if the items in "Reduce, Reuse, Reinventions" is there for good or will disappear at some point?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:21:43 )
@monorea: Haha, thanks. It's based on an OC of mine, though the hair is the closest to her hair... without the ears.
Works for me. : >

Hmmm. I have no idea. I didn't even know there was items in there.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:33:17 )

@Yuracye: Do you have something i can read about that oc perhaps?
Yeah three steampunk items that is crafted from commons, i made two of them but considering you need several commans and multiple of them it costs a fair bit so couldn't afford the third one for now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:38:32 )
@Yuracye: thank you you’re so sweet :P
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:45:33 )
@monorea: Oh yeah. Though, there really isn't too much about her. Haha. I just love her design. ;;;
Here's Kotomi!

Ohh. I had no idea. o 3o
I'll lend you the volts, but I usually try to save that for art, sorry!
You could always ask in the questions forum, I'm sure someone knows.

@laufeia: Nahhhh. Just giving back to the community. = u = <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 22:51:33 )

@Yuracye: No save the volts, i am just a complainer. I will get it eventually so no problem. And i like the design too. I have no oc i am that attached to but i like all of mine.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 16:51:21 )

@Yuracye: yeah I hadn’t had cornbread in a long time either. I think that made it extra good. Gosh I love cornbread though. Lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 17:30:44 )

@Yuracye: Most of my oc's are fantasy ish and only one oc i have is pink. I did get an awesome piece of that one tho.
Link

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 22:40:56 )
Rip. So I ended up breaking my computer yesterday. Spilt coffee on it... the keyboard isn't working correctly. Just ordered a new computer and now I'm super broke. Good bye saved vacation funds.

@monorea: Oh, okay! Once all the items I have are cleared out and whatnot, I'll send any extra volts I have your way. : >
Oooh. She's cute though!
I have several different stories for some of them (and some I keep solely for the design) but they're usually romance based type ones. Haha.

@totalanimefan: Awhman. Cornbread is super delicious! I wish I wasn't super dieting right now. rip.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 23:27:41 )

@Yuracye: Oh i already got the items i wanted for now so keep the volts for art like you said you use volts for.
This isn't a story OC, it is something i did with some art friends over on gaia. I called it "Imagine Me" You imagined someone as a character based of the impression you got from them, not who they are or looks like. I am not an artist so i made descriptions and got freebie art but two of the friends drew a full series of characters of how they imagined us and themselves.
They all turned out really nice.

Guess which ones are me in these two.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 03:32:12 )

@Yuracye: Yeah cornbread is not light on the calories ^^;
How are you doing?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 17:43:28 )
@monorea: Ohh. Alright! n ___n ! I still might give you some if i have any left over.
That's pretty cool. I'm not that creative enough. orz. It seems like a good concept though!

Geez, I have no idea. q v q aa They're all lovely characters though!!

@totalanimefan: Unfortunately. Hahah. Would be nice to get it regularly and not worry about weight.

Ah, okay I suppose. I moved the cats into my new house... they don't seem happy. I feel like I betrayed them. TT___TT

TH | dA

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 18:10:05 )

@Yuracye: The uppermost one and left one, the impression back then they had of me was carefree and wild. I was in the progress of getting diagnosed with aspergers back then so i was stuck in life. More depressed but less concerned so i often wrote and acted more childishly and carefreely.
The upper one is an air elementalist, like an air-bender but slightly more magical and the left one in the lower image is a mountain lords daughter always running away on adventures.
Well i am gratefull for everything sent myself so if you do send some at the time i won't say no.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 19:01:18 )

If you still want to be rid of the items i have made a list of all multi-pose items you have listed that i don't have enough of the item to equip all combinations of.
And two of the items was missed in the last two trades.

2x 1.5k milestone (V-Crew)
1x 500k milestone (enchanting guardian)
1x 750k milestone (dreamkeeper)
1x key to the city
1x npc plushie
1x bigbang
1x card knight
1x soulmate strings (v-day 2k18)
1x caterpillar
1x fishing fanatic
1x knave of hearts
1x lucky st paddy 2k18
1x mom fashion
1x surprise party
1x tea pot (Wonderland '18 Goodie Bag)

The price guide lists one item as npc plushie it wasn't sent over last time but the item museum lists Vanora plushie and Vyctor plushie, is it simply a multi-pose item that was entered in a strange way?
bigbang was missed last time
Did you forget to erase steamjack and steamrose when you sent them over last trade or is it another pair?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 19:28:20 )

@Yuracye: I’m sure your cats will get used to the new place and they will probably like it soon! My cat hated the new place at first now 6 months later he likes to lay in the windowsill.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 21:44:13 )

@Totalanimefan: Animals tend to relax eventually, hopefully they won't run away or get lost.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/10 23:38:18 )

@Monorea: yeah I’m pretty lucky that my cat doesn’t really want to run out much. Sometimes he does but then he stops before he gets down to the end of the stairs.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:53:35 )
@Yuracye: Hello! I'm pretty new so anything you're willing to donate would be wonderful! I'm not picky! Just want items to play around with on here ^//^
Please draw my OCs <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 10:02:54 )
@yuracye: How does one decide to use only one avatar outfit? TELL ME YOUR SECRETSSSSSS.

I would love to get my grabby hands on something but have no clue what each item is since I'm new and haven't been fairly active.

Aside from that HI I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW THREADS TO CHAT IN :viosweat:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.