Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Share the most embarrassing moment from your teen years?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 19:58:24 )
Kai says...

@Taffy: time to get a ‘boob or dood’ t-shirt B)

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 01:52:53 )
@KairoSama: Yeah time to get that lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 05:34:09 )
Well, let me preface this by saying I have been a lifelong avid reader.

I had this one history class in high school where the teacher made us read out loud. We took turns, each person in every row reading one paragraph out loud.

Well, these people I was in class with...they were absolutely illiterate. I mean the entire class. They read like they were in first grade and just picking up their first books. I was seriously shocked and disturbed. And it just isn't possible for me to read as slow as a first grader trying to sound out their ABCs. So I'd just read ahead, silently to myself, or otherwise I just could not follow along. It was so sad and messed up.

One day I got too far ahead and when it was my turn, I had trouble finding the place where the class was reading, so this girl I really did not like leaned over my desk to show me the place and I absolutely exploded on her. LOL! I was always the shyest, quietest kid in class, that nerd who always had a book in hand. But this girl rubbed me the wrong way and I took it as a personal insult that she wanted to "help" me read in class.

So that was embarrassing for me, because I had never shown my temper to anyone at school before, and I was also humiliated to not have "kept up" with everyone else in front of one of my favorite teachers.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.