Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Share the most embarrassing moment from your teen years?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:04:40 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

I’ll start.

I like to sing and was in choir in high school. I’m only ok at it though. My boyfriend at the time asked me to sing him a song while we were on the phone, so I did because I thought that it was just him. Turns out he had it on speaker phone and everyone heard! Including his twin brother. I had to see both of them at school the next day and I was so embarrassed!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 02:23:47 )
No one gonna share their’s? Am I the only one that’s going to tell an embarrassing story lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:36:27 )
@Bioshock: I feel like a lot of stuff that we were embarrassed out was just other people being jerks for no reason.
You like what you like a forget other people that put you down for it. No one needs to be negative to look cool.

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 03:54:23 )

First day grade 9, got called to the office to get something.
Stair case is in the cafeteria. Cafeteria is full of grade 11 & 12 students. I fall down said staircase, the cafeteria is filled with laughter and I put my hand over my face and continue my walk of shame to the office.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 04:03:16 )
@bum: middle school moments? College moments?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 04:03:45 )
@Peachy: I’ve been there before. I once fell down walking up the stairs. I was so embarrassed.

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 18:59:33 )

@taffy: thst is literally the worst
Like who Put these FEET ON ME

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 19:14:19 )
@Peachy: yeah why do I have to trip over nothing!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 20:52:57 )
Most of my high school career was an unending pummeling of humiliation. Does that count? 8D

._.;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 22:25:52 )

I agree with Kozi. High school was rough lol.

I have one story I could probably tell, but it requires some, what i feel is, long winded background.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 08:05:21 )
@Vermii: you can share if you want to

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 08:05:30 )
@Kozi: same

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 09:40:03 )
Summer camp, we all had to take this swimming test to determine what areas of the pool we could be in. During my test, I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction with the top part of my swimsuit and the lifeguard stopped me, so I could fix it. THANKFULLY, only the girls saw what happened and not the boys. @_@
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 17:50:11 )
Kai says...

oh jesus my entire teen years
honestly i blocked most of it out, so the only one i remember was when i was around 16, i had a boyfriend that lived in england (i live in wales so it was around 4 hours away) and he came to visit for a week. all was well, until we went back to school. people were questioning me about what we did, etc etc, and my ‘friends’ asked some very ‘personal’ questions, and thinking i could trust them, i told them. turns out i could NOT trust them and the entire year (grade) then knew about said personal things.
it was embarrassing in the fact that i wasn’t comfortable with telling ANYONE and they proceeded to laugh about it and stuff and i hated attention so
yeah
highschool was fun

Thank you for listening!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 17:52:53 )
Kai says...

oooh another one that i didn’t completely block out:
i did ‘rock school’ when i was about 13 - 15 and we had to perform live, i was singing by myself, and mind u i was VERY shy and nervous. i knew the song by heart and knew all the words, but during the performance i FORGOT THE WORDS. the band kept playing though and i carried on singing when i remembered the words again which wasn’t too long but i felt so STUPID
bit tamer than the first situation LMAO but still so embarrassing

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 19:29:24 )
@LordLucre: Oh my! I have a similar one where I was playing Marco Polo and one of the boys reached out to get me and he touched my boob. lol
@KairoSama: Wow what a dick

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 21:39:44 )
Kai says...

@Taffy: first of all the boob LMAO
also yeah the kids at highschool we’re crappy but it’s been a few years and i’ve blocked most of it out lmao

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 22:20:40 )
@KairoSama: I’m glad that boob amuses lol. It’s a great word.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 23:10:49 )
Kai says...

@Taffy: boob or dood??!!?

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:09:42 )
@KairoSama: boob. But dood is funny too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.