Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk What do you do for a living/What would you like to do for a living?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 01:40:15 )
I'm really careful not to post my company name online because it uhhh kinda sucks, lol!

My company sells firearm accessories. No actual guns, just stuff like scopes, red dots, and then some extra parts (new barrels, etc). Nothing that is legally considered a gun. Still, I have very mixed feelings about it. I used to work in their customer service department but I've moved to software where I handle our internal ticket system! I'm also teaching myself Python right at work.

It kind of rules if I forget that we do gun stuff. :vanora_sweat:

Ideallyyy I'd like to work for some art studio, preferably video game but I'd love to work in animation or something too. However, that requires putting together a proper portfolio or something and aaaaaaah
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 05:21:25 )
I work a regular 8-5 office job. It's stressful and exhausting.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 13:47:49 )
currently on something called fleksjob-ydelse.. which is for us who have a handicap or soething that does that we cant work normal hours. My case for a early retirement, got sent 2 weeks ago and ow I am just waiting to be called in to talk my case and met with 7-8 strangers who have read about me, but never met me... I just hope it goes trough this time. I'm set to be able to work 6 hours a week, but honestly that is a lie. working that 'much' ( I know it is very little ) will do that my late term braindamage and asperger will go against me big time and I will be super tired barely able to focus on stuff like cleaning, showering, making/buying food and doing dishes, or even have the mental energy to have a social life. :/

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.