Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:58:56 )

Tell me about the weirdest films you've ever seen. :3

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 01:58:55 )
You gotta @Mention me.

When I was a kid I saw a soft core movie where some scientists dug up a frozen caveman and brought him back with them.
He thawed out and went around 'introducing' himself to the women around.

For a visual representation, you could search for "Edge and Lita in bed" (weird 90s wrestling thing)
And just imagine the dude wearing one of those stereotypical leopard print caveman costumes.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:01:11 )

@Rallaa: That is certainly a weird movie, but late night HBO kind of always was.

I just recently finished watching Death Spa, a horror movie about a ghost haunting and killing at a gym. Once watched a movie about a computer falling in love with her user, and would kill to keep him to herself.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:21:52 )
hmm... Mystics in Bali is a pretty weird one. It made me go wtf. I liked it.

also Driller Killer. that's a fun one.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:29:15 )

@Shark: I've heard about Driller Killer, but never got around to watching it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:34:28 )
there's just something about it that's so weird that it's amazing to me. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:39:09 )

@Shark: I should watch more obscure stuff.

There's a movie I seen about a guy who turns into an ugly demon whenever he's attracted to some. And by attracted I mean in his pants.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:56:12 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Another Movie Addict: You should watch Bollywood action movies.
Specifically Singham (2011), and Singham Returns.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 03:10:02 )

@Bioshock: I've seen Monkeybone, and I remember tween me really liking it. But it has not aged well for me. Lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 16:35:56 )
I really like "S1m0ne." It's about a movie director whose career is failing and he's just lost his lead actress even though the whole film was basically shot, so he has to "invent" a new lead. He uses a computer program to insert a fabricated woman and she ends up becoming a megastar. I think it was billed as a comedy but it's very dramatic and the tone is pretty serious, so it's an odd mix of emotions as you're watching it. Funny things do happen, but most of the time you feel anxious he's going to get caught, because of course the paparazzi and tabloids want a piece of the mystery actress, and he can't promote the film without also somehow faking some interviews and press junkets. And Al Pacino is just such an incredible actor...sometimes I forgot he was an actor and thought it was a real show about a real director. lol!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 04:05:26 )
Saw a socio-political satirical take on Dante's Inferno using stick puppets...it was funny...weird but funny. the political satire was a little dated but still made me laugh pretty well

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 02:36:18 )

That psychedelic animated Beetles movie. I had to watch it for an art class in high school, got so confused halfway through, and then lost interest because it just stopped making sense to me. xD
(āļ‡ •Ė€_•Ė)āļ‡

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.