Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 15:59:57 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: I don't know why my post didn't go through. Guess they like making hell on Earth for me. Did tell them never to come back. I really hope they don't come back.

Stinks about the weather. Maybe a space heater might help. Hope it gets better for you. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 10:44:36 )
@star2000shadow: everything is pretty much ice ontop of ice here. glad to hear that your weather ain't that bad. I want this crap weather to go away.

@dragoness129: that is very strange to hear, did you perhaps have someone blocked by mistake that would be one theory on why that would be happening?

@Bill Cipher: well I hope that they listen to you and don't ever come back again. the weather is so gross out, I just want it all to melt.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 14:03:09 )

Yeah, I think that is the most likely reason as well.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 20:52:58 )
@Unicorn: That sounds really nice. ^^ It was storming really hard here earlier and it was nice at the time.. But the ceiling in my dad's room where that stain was (which came back recently) started actively leaking from the rain.. He called the people who replaced our roof tiles last though so hopefully they can do something..
@Mermicorn: That sucks. This morning I had a dream that a baby black widow was on the wall while we were playing D&D, but I was the only one worried about it for a long time. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 01:14:58 )

dragoness129:
[color=purple]

For some reason, when I click on the last post of this thread from my bookmarks, it always tries to jump me back about 50 pages or so. It's so weird!

it's been doing that to me as well. Though this one time it didn't xD[/color]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 03:33:56 )
@dragoness129: it seems to do that if you have someone blocked, I think or they have you blocked. but not to worry none of are on my blocked list.

@Interstellar Fairy: uuh ooh that ain't goot that the roof is leaking. hopefully it can get fixed soon. by the way cute pastel bird.

we had bad weather days ago so I haven't really been online but we are to be getting more bad weather tomorrow. So I don't know if I'll really be online.

@Shadami: do you by chance have anyone blocked or well you wouldn't know if some blocked you. but that is my only theory on why it does that.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 03:45:40 )
@Unicorn: I hope so too.. But weather's supposed to be back tomorrow again, so we'll see.
Thanks. =] I'm getting my avatars on other sites ready for easter, too.
How are you tonight?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 03:56:52 )
Kai says...

this still a thing? idk how charities work tbh

Thank you for listening!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 04:01:37 )

Oh dear... I don't think I have anyone blocked :o

Oh thank goodness. XD I thought I must have blocked someone on accident. But it's all good there!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 09:52:04 )
@Interstellar Fairy: that sounds like a veey bad dream do you know whose house you were at playing D&D?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 10:29:10 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well that is very good to hear, do you have any plans for Easter?

I aint feeling that great, I am feeling pretty cold the bad weather we had gotten days ago was snow, sleet, drizzle rain, icy rain, mix of all, thunder and lightening. what was on the roads, sidewalks anf house is gone. but not melted from everyones yards. but today we were to be getting more bad weather, but we will wait and see.

@KairoSama: yes it is still a charity. and I am setting up contests yet. did you just join? sorry but I haven't been online much had some bad weather and I am not feeling well whats up?

@Shadami: well that is good to hear that you don't have no one blocked I know that some block when on there phone. I've done it a few times by mistake.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 14:17:54 )

I've done it a couple times as well. And sent trades to someone on accident xD darn sensitive phones

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 14:54:43 )
Kai says...

technically yeah, about 3 days ago >^< how’re u feeling now? how’ve u been n all that?

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 21:33:21 )
@Shadami: that is so very true about that.

@KairoSama: toothache still. and it is cold out, and my house is cold, so I am cold too. thanks for asking. but I am rolled up like a burrito of blankets.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 00:59:39 )
Kai says...

@Unicorn: ahh that sucks, but burrito blankets are the best and theyre very uwu
although being cold and achey isnt the best combination rip

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 08:48:33 )
@KairoSama: yeah I ain't a fan of being cold, but I do like winter time. winter has overstayed though. it is spring. I just want the warmth and decent days so I can spend time outside. instead of being indoors.

how is the weather whereever you are?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 23:46:53 )
Kai says...

@unicorn: ahh, i prefer cold over hot, mainly because u can bundle up and wear hoodies without burning heh
although going outside and seeing all the flowers and butterflies is great~
its currently raining i think, although this week is supposed to be quite warm which is nice ^^

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 11:02:18 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: dido, it snowed up till yesterday and now its going away again, im hoping this time it stays away 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 04:16:39 )
@KairoSama: I will be getting rain all day tomorrow, and all day on Thursday. but I think that it is to be warm out this weekend for Easter, but I aint too sure.

@star2000shadow: awe I am so sorry to hear that it snowed for you again.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 13:29:05 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: so far it SEEMS to be melting.. again.. here's hoping this time it actually manages it.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.