Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SP00KSVILLE

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 21:15:21 )
@Count Trashula: My living space was always lame for celebrating, too. I usually just used myself as the celebration canvas with costumes and generally halloween themed attire. My dreams end up a lot bigger than my results but its the effort that makes it fun for me. Decorate small personal items if you can't do anything bigger. Desk, car, phone, workspace perhaps? Halloween pocket altar to have the holiday spirit in your pocket!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 21:28:33 )
I think that I have some Halloween and spooky things to do saved on my computer, and maybe even on my phone I'll look because, I have been cleaning out my bookmarks a lot lately.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 17:51:57 )
You think you can escape?

/Chills in hang out/ Sooooo whats up?

There is no escapeing your fate!

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 00:25:57 )
I'm not normal...

I'm paranormal

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 10:06:04 )

@Glume: Pocket altar, you say...

@Unicorn: If you find anything good, send it here!

@Apocalypse: Life getting in the way of me coming into my own threads >:o

@spookyfangula: hello! Sorry the OP is still kind of barren; I have had a ton of things to do lately (and still do... *sigh*)

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 11:18:49 )
@Count Trashula: Indeed! Get an altoids tin and fill it with your celebration tools. It can be something for only you to enjoy (themed pictures, snacks, favorite knickknacks...) or it can be things to share (on the fly makeup kit, blood capsules, confetti, treats...)
Boom.
Halloween in ya pocket.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 23:22:49 )

@Glume: Not a terrible idea...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 23:35:29 )
@Count Trashula: Ooh I will for sure, I just haven't had a very good week so I am being quiet. but I did find a few things I could send your way in a bit maybe?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 01:52:00 )
You think you can escape?

@Count Trashula: Yuuuuuck, life loves to get in the way

There is no escapeing your fate!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 22:02:02 )
I wasn't on my computer for very long the other night, My other half was at the ER

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 01:24:43 )
I'm not normal...

@Count Trashula: i can understand. i keep getting distracted with irl stuff that im like....sstoooopp. didn't help that my laptop got blocked off with furniture -_-'

I'm paranormal

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 01:45:33 )
halloween is my fave holiday and i'm an october baby so it makes it more special for me
also i have a jack o lantern tattoo on my forearm !

ping me pls/
im pooks the resident emo

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:34:42 )
Is anyone still here, I've been looking at Pinterest and Instagram lately for spooky Halloween things to post.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 19:54:54 )

[loud screaming]
Sorry, life comes at you fast or whatever that commercial said. I've barely been on Voltra lately, and when I have, I haven't really had much time or focus. Been dealing with doctors and cars and sleep problems and life problems and doctors again and... ugh, it's a mess.
But I ain't tryna kill my hangout before it even gets started SO HERE I AM send me nice spooky things

edit: looks like my banner has been removed >:o now I gotta remake that and remember to save it properly

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:10:11 )
@Count Trashula: I was wondering on how you have been doing or where you were. but I thought maybe your just busy, and forgot.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 09:33:37 )

@Unicorn: Kind of ;v; Stuff gets hard to deal with sometimes.
How are you doing?

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 14:58:38 )

*pops in*
did i hear, spooky themes? *eyes emoji*

I love spooky things!
Here's on my of my favorite videos as contribution.
It's strange and silly and I really, really enjoy stop motion animation. So I thought this was cool.
Uh, maybe some warnings for... gore and "imagery"..?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 15:52:42 )
Did someone say spooky and halloween? 8D
I work as a volunteer in one of my countrys most known haunted houses, just today we got told the theme for this years haunted house. I am currently ( very tiredly as I ende dup sleeping way to long xD ) collecting ideas together to throw at the leaders as they are open for suggestions and ideas. The theme will be the seven deadly sins with a huge draw from Dantes poem ' Inferno' and the idea of there being 9 levels so to say.
* Insert excited squeak *

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 16:09:14 )

@TeaTales:
That sounds super cool! What's the place called?

I worked at a Haunted house this past Halloween and it was the best job I ever landed.
There were three different haunts to walkthrough and three different themes for each, obviously. Scarecrows, clowns, hillbillies.
I was a scarecrow, but if I get called back for this year, I definitely wanna be a clown. That was probably my favorite haunt at the entire event.
Not that I didn't enjoy being a scarecrow!

Here's a tumblr post I made about it a while back with some pics. unfortunately, i was never able to take any pictures of anyone on grounds or around the haunt. obviously, i was always working during operation hours lmaooo.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 19:24:13 )
@Count Trashula: Been in the same boat just about, I have to keep a close eye on my daughter. for a couple of different reasons.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.