Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:39:22 )

So yesterday I moved something out of drawer to be put downstairs. It was in a drawer original ment for my nail polishes. But I had no other place to put the things that where in there. So today I went to (re)organize all my polishes so all polishes of the same brand would be together. I now have 3 drawers full of polishes and still not enough room. And I also still have 4 polish packages on the way.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:44:07 )
At least your nails will be on point XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:50:31 )

Yes they 100% will XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:10:32 )
Your nail polish situation sounds like me with my art supplies. I have one small drawer full of just paintbrushes of different sizes, another 2 drawers full of acrylic paint my sibling bought for me and then one drawer for craft supplies like glitter, crystal rock things and other junk lmao. Then there is one more for my pencils, pencil crayons, graphite sticks and erasers. I need to get organized too. Haha

Hopefully you are able to find a place for the rest of your polish

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:34:22 )

I stashed my other ones in a box for now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:38:52 )
You should display them all on your wall like a nail salon does! 😍 I know I love seeing my favorite things up in a functional display.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:46:30 )

I would if I had to room for that. Unfortunaly I don't. I don't have straight walls. My room is in the attic.

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 02:53:26 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Maybe you can get one of those stand up display cases or a cheap shallow shelving unit and put them up there

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 19:07:18 )

@Nemesis: I have 2 of these:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.