Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Amakai's Art Gallery: Open for Chatting & Comments

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:35:15 )
@kiwi: oops forgot to ping xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:52:21 )
@kiwi: man I hope not xD I'm still pissed tumblr is going 100% sfw

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 05:58:11 )
@kiwi: oh definitely. I'm nove really gonna leave...since I've been there for over 7 years already but I'm still really pissed cuz most of my friends are leaving as a result of it =A= and now I only have two places to post my smut

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 06:04:15 )
@kiwi: Mainly Twitter and Furaffinity xD neither of which get a lotta traffic for me so I'm miffed over it not that tumblr was any better traffic wise

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 06:19:02 )
@kiwi: twitter is okay...it's not the best...FA is mainly for furry stuff but it allows human/humanoids as well. I have instagram but I don't wanna use it for art since nearly all of my stuff is transparent and posting transparent stuff there means the transparency becomes a solid black BG and ruins the picture

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 07:55:20 )
@Amakai: you're very welcome ^u^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 15:11:20 )
@kiwi: man I hope so Dx

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:45:08 )
@okios:
@kiwi:

Voltra commission for Kiwi of Okios' oc's Seila & Fred!

Art (c) Amakai411
Characters (c) RideonJapan, Inc.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 21:59:43 )
@amakai: oMG this is so adorable i'm cryin thank you very much!!!
(They're not my OCs. They belong to RideonJapan, Inc.)

kiwi wtfffffffffff

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 22:57:23 )
@okios: ooooh ok xD thanks for letting me know! I'll go ahead and change that lol
@kiwi: no problem! thanks for commissioning me :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 16:27:14 )
Art dump time!

I’m so so happy with how this came out. So ahem…I present to you a vampire King Nyatis. This piece is 100% self indulgent as it has all of my favorite things: neko, vampire, king Noct, glowing eyes, piercings and sexy legs.

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis belongs to Square Enix

Early birthday gift for my babe <3 Her raver/club AU Prompto dancing the night away. Green is her favorite color so I had to make good use of it for her special day (1/10).

Art (c) Amakai411
Prompto belongs to Square Enix

Some more OC boys! Avery, Momo & Nippers!

Avery was adopted from Kiwii-tan, Momo I've had for awhile and was adopted from BabyPippo, And Nippers was originally my design but recently got a makeover thanks to NadopT.

OC's (c) Amakai411
Base by puppypresidents

So I came across this dress on Tumblr yesterday and the moment I saw it, I knew I needed to draw Noctis in it and while it's not exactly like the dress shown, it's pretty darn close and I'm so happy with the end result. Tulle can go screw itself though. That shit is annoying to work into art xD

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis belongs to Square Enix

I was determined to finish this. I started it yesterday but I've been sick so I've been really lacking willpower to sit at my computer and finish it. Feeling a little better today so I finished it finally.

Here we have a little Noctis proudly presenting his poorly cake to the birthday boy! Cor supervised the little prince to make sure he didn't burn the kitchen down but Noctis couldn't wait for the cake to cool down before he frosted it so it turned into a crumbly mess but Ignis loves it and him all the same.

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis & Ignis (c) Square Enix

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 06:14:11 )
New piece!!

It's finished~! Not 100% happy with the fire but it's like the first attempt ever doing it on a large scale xD but have a Gladnoct camping date under the stars. This is for an exchange on twitter and the person wanted a first date with any of the bro ships. I wanted to do something outdoorsy and that of course meant Gladnoct in my book cuz Gladio is the outdoor guy xD

Art (c) Amakai411
Gladio & Noctis (c) Square Enix

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 14:36:22 )
The way you shade is nice!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 16:38:18 )
@niiconiico: thank you! I've always preferred soft shading over the hard style cell shading myself

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 10:26:12 )

@Amakai: That NG pic is so sweet~<3

♯I\'ve been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we stole the show♯

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 15:48:12 )
@amber lynne: thank you! I had a lot of fun doing it :3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 15:51:26 )

@Amakai: it shows <3

♯I\'ve been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we stole the show♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 21:07:28 )
That's great to hear :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 18:32:36 )
I keep forgetting to post my art here...so here's some recentish art pieces

It's the 30th in Japan so that means it's time to celebrate! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE BOY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Wanted to shake things up with pairings so here we have Ardyn promising his darling prince dinner and dancing after work.

Art (c) Amakai411
Ardyn & Noctis (c) Square Enix

When daddy's princess doesn't get his way, he throws a hissy fit & crashes in bed crying until Gladio goes to cuddle him. While I love the kinky side of the daddy kink, I really like the soft tender side too so I wanted to draw something for it...and it was also just an excuse to use pastels all over the place with my favorite boy. Please do not tag or fave this as 'adult baby' art because that is NOT what this is. And I absolutely don't want to hear anything about this being p*do related because it is NOT that either!!!

Art (c) Amakai411
Hello Kitty (c) Sanrio
Noctis & Gladio (c) Square Enix

This dude took me way too long cuz I could NOT decide on a leg pattern...literally 3 hours of fussing with it and trying other things before I just gave up and went with something simple enough to my liking. Anyways...this is Havoc. He's a punk Vaniwisp.

Art & OC (c) Amakai411
Base by Shiiberz
Species by HunniBunnii & KizunaYui-Studios

My FFXIV boy as a dancer. I mained a tank but I'm not attempting to do a sword or his armor so I went with his dancer outfit cuz it's my favorite DPS class. I modified his outfit to my liking because square won't give us sheer clothes or let them be barefoot TuT I renamed him Nyx for OC purposes but on the game itself he's Nyatis Caelum xD

Art & OC (c) Amakai411

I've had this slot for over a year and just didn't have any inspiration for it until now. Meet Naho my newest keytail (now renamed Miori). I love him and this species ;u;

Art & OC (c) Amakai411
Base by RaineSeryn
Species (c) Chaunter

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 00:53:51 )
Meant to post this sooner but I forgot...

So for now, have some Ignoct kitties. This is probably going to be my final piece for 2019. This, as usual, is from an Rp with my good friend Deni. Hope everyone has a happy holiday season with whatever you celebrate, or don't.

Art (c) Amakai411
Noctis & Ignis (c) Square Enix
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.