Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Overwatch players

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 07:11:07 )
If you guys are a huge fan of Overwatch like i am, Let me know what character you main and which one you think is very fun to play!.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 07:55:11 )
I don't own Overwatch, but I'd main McCree, Hanzo, or Baptiste.

Proud Roleplayer | Objection! An Ace Attorney RP

Donator — squid Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 07:57:45 )
I'm a d.va or moira gal. Sometimes I'll run Bastion or hammond for the giggles. I'm excited for Baptiste though, cant wait to try him out
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 11:55:26 )
I play Overwatch! but lately I'm having trouble where characters stay invisible during the match, with a bit of luck it stops just before the countdown and other times it's unplayable. :vanora_cry:
So it has kinda kept me from playing :(

But I told myself I need to be able to play one of each class so i usually play Reinhardt, Soldier or Mercy!
So i'd say those are my mains for each class, rip, so basic haha.
I love reins shield, and the fact soldier can heal himself and teammates up as well, but whenever i play support i just think mercy is easiest to grasp?
idk I should try more of them, really.
Junkrat is pretty fun as well, Bastion can be too with a nice team.

I would love to learn how to play widow but, RIP @ my aim, oops.
Same for Hanzo because at least i wouldn't be the one at the mercy of his ult for a change. T_T

@niiconiico: how about you!

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 13:04:05 )
@Siron:

For me i really love playing mercy! in these types of games i always feel like healer is more fun for me to play even though i love playing other characters it seems like im always called back into being a healer XD

but i really love playing D.VA and Widowmaker on the side!

I defiantly would love to play other characters but it seems like im more comfortable with playing these three
and sometimes when im bored i play Hanzo which my aim is really bad-

Here are my hours on these three

Mercy: 160 hours
D.va 30 hours
Widowmaker: 17 hours

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 13:22:02 )
@NiicoNiico: OH healers can be a lot fun, the only thing that makes it kinda hard is when everyone splits up spamming the heal button while you can't make it through the enemy line alive if you tried, oops.
but it can be really rewarding so i can see why you'd play her so much ;o;

Any tips for widow? I tried training against anna AI but real players are so quick (and a little more deadly) haha, rip.

I would like to play brigitte though, it seems like a good brigitte player has got the best of all worlds?
Genjji seems fun to try because he's so agile but i don't think I'm quick enough for that.

I can't check my hours right now but I think that I've got like 20 hours, if not 30 on all three of them?
And some random times on a few others.

I thinks when it comes to arcade it's fun to try the one vs 1 random heroes to, helps you learn a little bit about how they work.
Although I cry internally when they give us the hamster guy, i keep forgetting his name, hammond?
I can't work with him haha.

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 13:40:55 )
@Siron: The only tip i know for widow is try and take deep breaths i suck with shots but i really hit them if i sneak and see other teams unmoving but i mostly keep my hands steady and try to am for the head!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 14:07:55 )
@NiicoNiico: Oh I'll remember that o:
Would you say it's better to, like, get one or 2 kills but them counting or are there more active approaches that work as well? o:
Also do you have ever this thing where you want to use your hook but you end up missing somehow so all that happened is basically you launching yourself up in the air? lol.
totally not speaking out of experience

Also is there any news on when the new healer will officially come out? Admittedly i found out a little late but he looks like a dmg dealing hero seems like he'd be fun to play.
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 14:22:57 )
@Siron: Lmao i do that all the time with widow

and for the new healer i dont know much about him other than his name is Baptiste and i see some people already have videos on him on youtube,, though his design isn't that appealing too me but im happy others are liking him!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 14:26:28 )
┌────────── ── ─ − ∙

I guess I main Ashe and Moira, simply because I find them incredibly fun to play.
A lot of the time I fill in, though I don't really like playing the tanks all that much. I tend to play a lot of support though, it's super satisfying to have gold in both elims/damage and healing lol

∙ − ─ ── ──────────┘
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 15:30:25 )
》::: ✿・`.*
I main Widow but I typically am a flex. She has such bad stigma on console so ppl intentionally throw when I play her :/!
I like Ana tho, its as close as I can get to her without upsetting my team xD. Baptiste looks super cool, cant wait for him
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.