Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 09:31:30 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah so I try not to watch stuff without him unless I know he doesn't want to watch it.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 17:35:30 )
Morning everyone! IT'S GAMEDAY!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 20:39:39 )
*pokes Chem* Blargh! Have fun with that!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 01:33:33 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, I know how that is.

And almost done with my OCs xeno human forum. All I need is a xenomorph like tail and 4 eyes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 19:16:06 )
That's super cool!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 20:53:53 )
Greetings friends ^-^ I had a horrendous headache last night and subsequently spent like, 14 hours in bed. c': About to play some Destiny pretty soon here. How is everyone? o:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 21:21:43 )
Hi all! How are we doing?
My awesome Art

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 23:01:03 )
Aello is sick and gross. But feeling better than yesterday.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 04:01:06 )
@Vii: -hugs Vii- Are you feeling better now?
I'm good, about to cook up some experimental sloppy joes here in a bit.

@ChemicalDivision: Hungry. xD

@AelloTyphoeus: Glad that you are feeling better. :) I hope you get over your sickness very soon. Being sick sucks. :(

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:19:48 )
My phone is dead. :( It no longer works....

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:11:30 )
@Queen Prisma: That's no good. And I'm slowly getting better, but unfortunately, I gave it to Chemical.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:02:06 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh no! That really bites! I hope you both get better soon!

And yeah, a friend of mine at work gave me his old iPhone 4. Was trying to find some ringtone apps on it, but noooo, the iOS has to be a 8 or higher. Ugh, I hate Apple. But... Its only temporary til I can buy a new phone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 09:45:30 )
@Queen Prisma: I refuse to get anything Apple after my iPod classic finally dies.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 04:05:19 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I can't really say that I owned anything Apple, but I've used it a few times and never liked it. I will probably never buy anything Apple.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 21:16:06 )
I only woke up an hour ago and I'm still tired, still totally ready to crawl back into bed x3
Sorry I've been totally AWOL everyone, I meant to try and be a bit more consistent with my activity here but with Destiny 2 coming out, that consumed my life for a couple weeks. xD And for the past few days it's been catching up on housework in my spare time, since I let things get out of hand for so long. D: Laundry is caught up on, though, and the house is no longer a cesspool.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 20:26:07 )
Morning, Voltra, morning peeps~
It's my Sunday. Weekend has gone by way too fast, totally felt wasted... c': So now I'm wondering whether today will be spent online, trying to get things done, or playing Destiny 2... xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:57:53 )
@Vii: At least you check in. :) Its been lonely with it just me posting in here. :(

-cuddles up to Fluffy-

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 07:38:35 )
@Queen Prisma: Ahhh I'm sorry q-q I'm the worst at keeping conversations going online c': Sometimes I'll go days without even coming online oTL
How are you doing? c: /hugs/

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 07:43:57 )
@Vii: I know how that is. I think its gonna be about the same for me, I guess.

Not so hot. My depression is back up and I can't seem to shake it off like I used to. :( Plus since I barely talk to anyone on here, plus no one really talks back to me (this does not count you), I don't really see the point in coming on as much. I had to close my shop temporarily due to the depression... And lack of people ordering, but that seems to be nothing new really.

Depression sucks butt! Dx
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 21:10:24 )
@Queen Prisma: I'm sorry I'm not around more to help keep your mind occupied. :c To be quite honest I'm just coming out of a low-cycle myself (part of the reason I haven't been on much, besides being busy), so while I'm not trying to patronise you or anything I definitely can relate.

But, please don't feel too discouraged when people don't order your art. Nobody's even taken a peep at my shop yet either, and sometimes it takes a really long time, but, the sad truth is that the more popular artists tend to be more popular people in general, so that's where people gravitate. (Also I was totally gonna re-order from you, so let me know when/if you reopen your shop ^-^) c:

Depression is s bitch, and if it had a house, I would burn it down. >:C
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.