Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Shows You Watched As Kids

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 13:24:10 )
@Hazer: no wonder im you're follower XD

you're super cool

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 20:33:36 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
@Deimospoe24: Your post gave me life, that is everything I remember my childhood tv habits consisting of XD I might just save it for reference!

Does anyone remember watching these?

Angela Anaconda
VR Troopers
Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Kim Possible
Zoboomafu

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:00:37 )
I'm not normal...

GiJoe, Transformers, He-man, She-ra, carebears, gummy bears, David the gnome, Scooby-doo, robotech, sailor moon, dragon ball, rainbow brite,

honestly too many LOL

I'm paranormal

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:59:38 )

@Anarchist Beauty: That fucking bear gave me nightmares so bad. XD

My list is:
My Little Pony
Paw Paws
Rainbow Brite
Animaniacs
Sailor Moon
Dragon Tales
Pirates of Dark Water
Tenchi Muyo

And a whole bunch of others.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 03:03:02 )
I mostly grew up on 90s Nickelodeon. Doug, Rugrats, Salute Your Shorts, Pete and Pete, Kablam!, Legends of the Hidden Temple, etc etc and then there was stuff like Eureeka's Castle and Gullah Gullah Island on Nick Jr..
I don't remember what channel it came on, but I was a big fan of the Beetlejuice cartoon, too.
Also loved anything related to animals, so I watched a ton of stuff on Animal Planet (you know, back when they actually had shows about animals). My favorite was the Crocodile Hunter and pretty much anything narrated by David Attenborough.

AKA Count Trashula

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 03:06:51 )
I was a no cable kid, and PBS Kids was my life force. I think my favorite show was The Dinosaur Train. I looked it up because I wanted to see when it premiered and it ended in 2017?? I thought It would last longer but seven years is really long. I don't remember if it was my favorite but its the one I remember most fondly. I would also barrow old MLP movies from the library as well as many other titles. I still love gen 3 MLP, and I can still remember this one MLP episode from the '80s (I think it looked a lot older than the other ones I watched). Oh gosh, that's it I think.
Goodbye Have a beautiful time!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 16:41:07 )
Some of my favorite shows were Punky Brewster, Saved By the Bell, Swans Crossing, Full House, Family Matters, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and Mr. Belvedere. Saved By the Bell was probably my fave. I'm glad it was all released to DVD cause I still watch them all the time that way.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 17:09:58 )

@Eldweena: I love Saved By the Bell as well :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.