Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 10:26:01 )
Hello everyone! I'm KreitzeN, an average joe on the internet with a bunch of hobbies and little time to actually really enjoy them. I'm a digital artist who still needs a lot of practice (I use an XP-Pen Star05 to draw) and I primarily have an anime art style. Anime and manga have been my biggest influences when it comes to art. I also like to write! That's...stuff I don't really upload.

Gaming is another one of my hobbies, and perhaps my most favoured one. I currently have a host of PC games in my backlog that I have to work through eventually. My favourite kind of games are RPGs, both Japanese and Western, and I've played through a lot of games of varying genres over the years. Right now I'm hoping to finish DOOM (2016) and Oblivion (which I never really got to finish when it released). Oh and I'm on a few MMOs too. PSO2, Scarlet Blade and Dragon Nest M are the ones occupying me right now.

Okay shoot, I may have typed too much about games there...

Ah, I've also gotten into D&D recently. Really liking the potential it has both as a tabletop RPG and as a form of writing tool.

I hope I get along with a lot of you! This place seems really nice. Also I got a friend here who introduced me to Voltra. Really sold it well I'd say!

Apologies in advance if I seem a bit scatterbrained. Probs need to work on that.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 10:41:50 )
We’ll carry on

@KreitzeN: welcome to Voltra! Hope you will like it here!
And who is your friend who introduced you to Voltra?
Also *cough*we’re hiring pixel artists and writers. Check the help & supprt forum*cough*

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 11:21:01 )
@Tuijp: Thanks! Friend's name is Ixora. Offline at the moment unfortunately, having a bit of a big move if I recall correctly...
I'll be sure to check it out! I was into pixel art a couple of years ago...wouldn't hurt to maybe get back into it :D

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 11:25:33 )
@KreitzeN: Ahoy! Hello there and welcome aboard my fellow Asian. I'm Fielkun from the Philippines. Nice to meet yah dude. I'm quite a gamer too. Mostly mobile games are taking my free time ^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 11:27:28 )
@Fielkun: Hello! Nice to see another fellow Asian around! I seem to run into a lot of us online...
Ooooh, mobile games. Really easy to get into but very hard to leave ^^;

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 11:31:04 )
We’ll carry on

@KreitzeN: yes, she’s on her way to Toronto as we speak!
I do believe that, if you want to work as a pixel artist but don’t have much experience or haven’t done it in a while, they can train you. You’ll have to ask Fozzy more about it tho.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 15:47:22 )

Hey there, welcome to Voltra! Lots of gamers here so you're with friends.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 16:15:46 )
@KreitzeN: Welcome to Voltra!!!!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 16:19:07 )
Heya, welcome to voltra
Hope you like it here :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 16:57:45 )
@Tuijp: Yeeep, and I hope things go smoothly for her. Mm...yeah I'll see about asking, thanks! I'd also like to write but I'll ask about it too!

@Bioshock: Thank you! Somehow it feels like it wasn't descriptive enough, but I also feel that adding more would be a bit much for an introduction.

@Priestess of Pie: Thanks! That's great to hear. Glad to be among friends~

@Fozzy: Thank you! That's...a very interesting avatar. ._. Oh, should I just PM you about being a writer or pixel artist around here? Kinda wanna know how I can help!

@Raxton: Thanks, I'm liking it so far! ^^

Such a warm welcome! Thank you everyone! Was just really engrossed in sketching and listening to music

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:03:52 )

Kiwi\'s Posting Contest / Unicorn\'s Posting Contest
(with a referral contest too!)

Welcome to Voltra!
I know what it is like to have too many hobbies and not enough time to enjoy them.
Such is life though.
I love gaming too! D&D is great for a gamming and writing tool!
No worries about being scatter brained. It just means more topics to converse about!~ ^_^
Hope to see you posting around the site a lot!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:30:24 )

@KreitzeN: I feel like I’m a scatter brain when I type out something long too. Don’t worry about it. ^^
Welcome to Voltra

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:30:37 )
We’ll carry on

@KreitzeN: wonder how her flight is going.
Writers are very much wanted.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:33:01 )
We’ll carry on

@KreitzeN: and yes, you need to pm @Fozzy: about becoming a writer and artist

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:56:36 )
@KreitzeN: Oh wonderful! You can apply for either one of the positions using this form. To expedite the process, definitely shoot me a PM once you've submitted your application. :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 01:43:18 )

@KreitzeN: Welcome! We seem to have alot of things in common, I love art and DnD too. If you want you can join us at our DnD Hangout! I hope you decide to share all your stories and adventures with us! And if you need anything or have any questions I will be around so don't be shy.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 06:17:45 )
Thanks for the new welcomes!
@Saeyra: Oooh nice! I'll check it out! I've only really started using DnD as a writing tool very recently though. Interesting process. It would be cool to share my stories and ideas over there, perhaps when they're not so...disorganized.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 13:04:57 )

@KreitzeN: oh what do you use for organization of your characters? I use one note but there are other sites that can help with this if you need it :)

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 14:21:17 )
@Saeyra: For my characters I use an app called Squire. It has pretty much everything I need for DnD (characters, campaigns, encounters, etc.).

The disorganization starts when I have to transfer stuff over to my computer. I could use OneNote now that I think about it...thanks for reminding me

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 14:37:50 )

Kiwi\'s Posting Contest / Unicorn\'s Posting Contest
(with a referral contest too!)

Evernote is also a great tool. ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.