Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone from gaia?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 01:01:28 )
@rayon declaire: I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but Omnidrink was an April Fool's joke. ^^;

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 02:22:44 )

I check it every now and then when I'm bored.
I've lost contact with a lot of friends sadly .

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 03:19:58 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

I originated there and made some close friends back in ‘06, we now communicate differently on other platforms. This is my new home though.
Can’t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 06:26:10 )
I used to be on Gaia much more. I still log on everyday and just answer my notifs.
I go on Voltra now more often and spend more time on here. Gaia's lost the community aspect of the site.
Now, I'm just like, logging on... checking to see how far along the fundraising Gaia is lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 20:09:09 )
I miss old-school Gaia.

I remember the days when you could get a sealed letter for between 3-6k. When people quested for SHOP ITEMS.

Now I can just go, "oh, look. A yukata for 1 plat. Meh." And getting this months' sealed? HA. Enjoy selling a limb to get it, be it worth gold OR plat.

Just as well I only go on to maintain my accounts these days. Maybe someday, I'll just liquidate everything on my alts and just keep my main and a mule.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 00:09:38 )

I came from there but quit about 2 years ago. Not fully "quit" since I still log on to just check on some things,
but overall the place has not been doing so well and I'm not a huge fan of the community or constant drama.
... or at least that's how it was when I was playing. It's real nice to move to a site like this after a couple of years.
I've been searching for an avatar forum site and stumbled upon this one. Hope they add more things in the future to make
the functions like Gaia a bit more.
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:40:30 )

I joined Gaia in early 2006. I loved the site. Lots of my real life and online friends were in there. It’s where I got my love for avatar sites.
I like the art, the relaxed forums and the games.
But the inflation, RIGs and trolls turn me off from there. It’s also not as fun because my friends aren’t on it anymore.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — UrHighness Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:58:35 )
is any1 still on gaya tho
I run on milk tea

Donator — ghost Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:34:43 )

What is a Gaia? Never heard of her.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 18:44:56 )
Ghostie:

What is a Gaia? Never heard of her.

See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 22:24:32 )

I'm an oldie on Gaia! But I left around 2010 or so due to school kicking me in the brains. I keep poking at it every so often but it just never felt the same. I like smaller places like this, tbh. It's easier for my shy butt to get to know people. Also I hated how every single announcement after a while was just begging for people to buy more items. No events or anything like way back when...

I'm mostly on Recolor.me now, and... yea I gotta agree about them being rude af. I mostly stick with the yaoi roleplayers, and they're all really chill. I just block anyone that's obviously a troll and avoid General and the spam forums.

I've been on a bunch of others, but so far Voltra has outshined them all in one way or another.

RP Search status... Open!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 22:46:36 )

Come Post Count With Us! / In Both These Threads!
(with a referral contest too!)

(Did I post here yet? -looks through- Nope)
Gaia was my first avatar site back in 2004.
I was active on there until sometime around 2010-2012.
Though I have been poking around it for a while in more recent years.
Been a few months yet since I have checked it.
From there, I have joined every avatar site that I could find! ^_^
I am addicted.

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:16:03 )
I'm on and from Gaia.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:37:59 )
04 Gaian, been there through it all since then. Just found this place today thanks to a post on Gaia! Hahaha, good too meet ya'll. Voltra reminds me of old school Gaia a lot.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 22:02:06 )
holy crap Lanzer came back to gaia? haven't been there in like 10 years but this surprises me o3o

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 01:25:37 )
@luffer nutter: Unfortunately the site still hasn't quite improved from its previous ownership. D:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.