Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sae la Vie Gallery and Store [FULL]

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 07:04:26 )

@Amber Lynne: Too many books too little time

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 07:23:18 )

@Saeyra: precisely!
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 19:48:08 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@Saeyra: You're very welcome. I mean it too! And I truly hope that I can order even more of your art someday, because it is truly amazing. And perfect for so many of my characters. (Though no worries, I'm not going to throw everyone at you at once. lol.) And thank you so much. I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well. It came around awfully quick, but I'm glad I was able to come back in time as well. -Hugs -

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 20:13:16 )

@Lithinel: Thank you so much! Do you want me to add you to my ping list for when I do auctions or have open slots? People seem pretty happy with that solution "just click the subscribe button below!!" haha nah just tell me and I will add it to the list on the front page.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 20:20:08 )
@saeyra: Of course! And yes, please. That would be absolutely lovely. I am in love with your art and it would be a huge help if you could do that.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 20:21:10 )
Slowly making my way through the forums and just wanted to drop and and say that your art is SO GOOD!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 20:35:28 )

@Priestess of Pie: Aww thanks man!! This shop is an old dinky place that I really wanna rework and add more nice fancy banners and all that. (your post started a song in my head "makin' my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and I am homebound" tanananana, sorry if you don't know the song just ignore this nerdy gal XD)

@Lithinel: Alrighty, done and done! You are now on my mailing list XD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 20:55:24 )
@saeyra: Ahh! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be looking forward to getting a notification when it's open.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 01:41:31 )

@Miss Kitty: Sorry it took so long! It was a tough nut to crack but I think it came out okay.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 03:01:25 )

@Saeyra: Oh holy....wow. My breath just vanished. You did more than 'okay'! That is so amazing. Its going as my desktop background right now. Seriously, I can't thank you enough. Honestly, with all of my heart, thank you so so so much <3 <3 I'm so mind blown right now lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 03:12:24 )

@Miss Kitty: Aww I am so happy you like it! I have been beating myself up for not having the skills to do it justice. I am really sorry it took so long You are so welcome! Its really nice to see you around here every once in awhile. I think you joined Voltra around the same time I did so you are a dear familiar face to me. *hugs*

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 03:31:23 )

@Saeyra: Pft. Girl, dont you even xD You have amazing skill and talent. I love how you do your art. You did far better than I could have ever imagined. And don't worry about how long it took. It was well worth the wait and I know life and all that happens. <3 *hugs* Awh. I feel the same way about you ^^ Hard to believe how long the site has been up already, so its nice to be able to come online and see people who have been here just as long.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 04:19:13 )

@Miss Kitty: Yeah I believe this is our first Christmas as a community and its really awesome to see some of the familiar faces return! I hope life is being good to you and I hope to see you next year! Happy new year! I wish you all the best!!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 02:14:52 )

@Saeyra: Life is being pretty decent on this end. How about you? And (late) Happy New Years to you too! Trying so hard to get back into the habit of posting but not exactly sure where to start honestly lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 10:15:03 )

@Miss Kitty: omg your lil feet look hilarious! haha well I am sick with fevers, chills, vomiting and diarrhea on my birthday so its not off to a great start but I believe it can only get better from here

Oh you can always come in here and ping me for a chat. There are also a ton of new volties you can meet in the welcome forums. Maybe you will make some new friends

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:02:54 )

@Saeyra: Aren't they?! xD With that pose, its hard to find a decent looking skirt that will layer over it. Second I seen this, just had to do it lol.
OH?! Its your birthday?! OMG Happy birthday!! ^^ Super sorry that you're sick though :( Usually when I have chills and stuff like that, taking a long hot shower tends to help. Maybe that will ease some of it?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:15:04 )

@Miss Kitty: Yeah I think I will have a shower sometime within the next 24 hrs. I am tired of feeling gross haha.

Yep yep I am now 28 years old! I need to keep telling people or else I forget how old I am haha when is your birthday?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:18:54 )

@Saeyra: Haha, I dont blame ya. Being sick really sucks, and of all days your birthday. What the heck is up with that?
Oh, congrats!! My birthday is actually this month too. The 25th. Gonna be turning the big 3-0. Send help >>

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:36:26 )

@Miss Kitty: Oh thats my mom's bday! Happy birthday in advance if I don't get to say it on the day! 30 is a big deal for my family. Its usually a huge party and like extra important, similar to a 21st. We get all the family together and have lots of food and dancing! Don't be scared you are just at the first 3rd of your life! You have alot of life left to live! Go follow your dreeeams!

Always ping me please.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 10:05:29 )

@Saeyra: Just realized i never pinged you so no clue if this will work lol
So...this isn't good or anything xD BUT, Here you go ^^;;

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.