Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 17:10:04 )

@Apollo Im Burning: oh he will. I just don’t have my tree up yet. I’m still moving.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 17:58:19 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

@Apollo Im Burning: Trust me, so am I! But the point is, cats are evil. They are also adorable, cute, cuddly, and my cat is totally my child . My evil, insane, chaotic child.

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Voltie — Lil' Birb Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/11 00:09:03 )
@Apollo im burning: Its a little expensive but it works like a charm for me haha! If your cat doesnt like loud noises it usually takes one puff of air and then they wont even go near it for a few days at least lol!

Yeah hair elastics can be quite scary, and so can string. My cat ate dental floss once as a kitten but thankfully it passed....but it could've been quite the surgery if it got stuck :<

Art by Uncledaddy!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/11 17:19:18 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 00:36:24 )

@Apollo Im Burning: yeah. Once we get the house in order we can put it up and he can bother us with that. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 02:35:44 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it&rsquo;s a plan!

@Apollo Im Burning: It wasn't too bad. I have two more times I can call out, until January 23rd. But I might have been able to change my work schedule to something I can work without feeling like I'm dying by the end of 5 days in a row, so that's a plus!

We&rsquo;re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 04:06:53 )
What you're asking isn't possible. Cats love shiny, dangly, tinkling objects and you're literally hanging them all over the fun fern for them. LOL I recommend just replacing your good ornaments and bulbs with cheap plastic stuff and letting them go to town. It's their Christmas, too!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.