Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests im new to voltra~!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 03:14:13 )
@zaatarhoney: haha nothing stops you I guess! So how are you making pieces now? Finger? Mouse?
I'm most comfortable drawing on paper. I'm not too confident drawing directly on a tablet yet so I often scan my paper sketches in and then lineart digitally. I've been trying to get more used to it though

Looks like Saeyra got the item museum link for you! You can bookmark it for future reference too. There are some recent items that are missing though. The price guide is more updated but it doesn't have the poses shown like the museum does.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 19:11:16 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@zaatarhoney: Of course! Voltra is really a great and welcoming community. One of the very few places online where I've experienced or witnessed like no drama whatsoever. I hope that you'll stick around here for at least a little while.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 19:33:38 )
()* @Hachi:
nope! never~*!* hahaha
i use my fingertip honestly, but I cant wait to have more precision and control..

i felt that way too..
sometimes w my non-reference original works, i love drawing them out on paper and then tracing their likeness on my tablet. *´*

& tysm! yes, i checked out the item museum but there were so many links.. i wish there was one inventory~ ill check this out too! ty ty
(*´▽`*)Lil Honeys Sweet Chill Space (*´▽`*)
Come thru, say hi~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 16:39:16 )

Lots of luck with your questing! ^_^
[324/500]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.