Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests im new to voltra~!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:15:05 )
Thread locked due to inactivity. If you are the creator, and wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

here are some items i saw that i really like
but if you have anything you think would be cute or cosmic, or strange~ i’m really open and grateful for anything<33

Feathertail Hair khaki (or any)
ugs
pleasant gaze
large cyclops eye
** encore (set)
** Beige Pompom Beanie (Khaki)
** Oversized Scarf (Khaki)
** Oversized Scarf (Tangerine)
** Gold Feather Clip (Khaki)
** Square Glasses (Coal)
** Square Glasses (Marshmallow)

if you trade 5+ items, willing to trade for a tarot reading <33
or we can talk about bartering (: ty ty ty

(** edited to include)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:21:01 )
:viokiss:

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:52:06 )
thank uuu @saeyra for givin me some beautiful hair~*!*!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:54:53 )

@zaatarhoney: I didn't know what colors of the other items you wanted so I gave you volts instead so you can choose

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:57:20 )
@Saeyra:
awwwe! i just noticed there were volts in that trade! thank you so much! what a welcome :vioblush:
i’m not a professional artist like you, but i’m gonna draw you up sumthn real cute if that’s okay. :vanora_icon:

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 03:04:24 )

@zaatarhoney: I am not a professional either haha I was just at the right place at the right time when they were hiring for this job so I got in. Pretty much just got lucky. I would love to see what you will draw

PS: Making an Art Shop is a super good way to earn some volts and items early on. People appreciate art very much around here. If you don't want to make a shop there are also a few requests threads that will pay you well for drawing their characters. :vanora_smile:

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:14:10 )
@Saeyra:
jus kinda played w this one, i hope you like it! <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:46:04 )
@zaatarhoney: Welcome to Voltra!
Hmmm something cosmic or strange? I think I have a few items that I can send your way

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:34:22 )
@Hachi:
aaa! these things are tiiiight! :vioshock: :viocry: ty ty ty!

i’m gonna work on a lil sumthn cute for you too!
might be a little tricky... but i’ll start now!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 06:09:08 )
@zaatarhoney: I hope you enjoy them! I thought the tarot cards on the oracle item would be perfect for you!

and ahhhhh that's very nice of you to do now im all excited haha

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 07:49:18 )
@Hachi:

i hope you like it!
i’m learning how to draw w my tablet.. so i’m a lil rusty

& yess! i luv how strange these items are, that eye item i equipped though is blowing my minddd! i’m so in luv w them, thank you!!!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 14:30:29 )

@zaatarhoney: Aww it looks great! I will add it to my gallery!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 18:22:30 )
@zaatarhoney: !! ahhh so cute! I love! Thank you so much

And your avatar looks great!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 20:17:45 )
@Saeyra:
when i get my stylus back, i wanna do another one proper for youu~*
how was your day?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 20:19:18 )
@Hachi:
im so glad you like it!! when i get my stylus, i’ll revisit your av (: but just a lil sumthn in the meantime! tysm for all those items, they’re so cool. & yesss! i feel like i belong here~ it’s perfectly me! ty ty

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 22:05:42 )

@zaatarhoney: My day is going great. Saturdays are my favorite day because thats when I play DnD! How is yours?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 22:10:12 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hi there! And welcome to Voltra. I realize I'm a tiny bit late on the welcoming front. But I hope you've been enjoying yourself here so far. Your avatar looks super cute! I'll check to see what items I have that may be able to help you out on your quests.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 18:41:17 )
@zaatarhoney: whoaaa are you working without a stylus? that's some dedication right there
and ahhh you don't have to draw another one, I love this one as is haha

Voltra has so many fun items! Have you taken a look through the item museum yet?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 06:54:28 )
@Saeyra:
awwwe! you play w your homies, or is there a spot you like to visit?
my weekends been really chill, i can’t complain. i got to work on some new music, some new art, and cuddle w my kittens (:

@Lithinel:
aaa ty! yesss! i honestly didn’t expect to meet so many warm and compassionate people so quickly, i am so besides myself. i’m happy to be here~ ty for the welcome, so much!!

@Hachi:
yeaa, not by choice lmao! my wacom finetip went out on me, still waiting for my return to get thru so i can reorder the wacom sketch pen! but i can’t stop creating in the meantime (: i’ve made some pretty neat pieces. how do you create?

and nooo, i keep hearing about this elusive item museum!! hahaha.. i suppose i haven’t adventured enough to find it, there’s a lot of info about the site i’ve been distracted w learning.
(*´▽`*)Lil Honeys Sweet Chill Space (*´▽`*)
Come thru, say hi~

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 16:02:02 )

@zaatarhoney: I play DnD over discord and Roll20 as the people I play with are in the same-ish timezone but in different countries. One of them is Dutch, one of them is German and the last one is British. They are a pretty cool bunch. Its hard to find people to play with where I live because DnD is an english game and not alot of people would really be interested with all the reading involved. So I joined a European server where I can find people to play with.

Here is the Item musem If you are looking for it

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.