Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:56:33 )
@Turtle Sensei: that it really is. -unocorn giggles- the trade is for helping my charity get to page 500.

@ everyone - your trade is for helping my charity get to page 500. and some got a donation perhaps more will be on the way shortly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:03:45 )

@Unicorn: yep one more and i can make my avi into a dear haha..well an anthro deer but still.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:20:52 )
@star2000shadow: you remember that we can use 2 poses from each item right?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:42:48 )

@Unicorn: 'facedesk' no i didn't haha. i've been on gaia this week and it tends to make me forget that not alls ites are that ridged.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:43:26 )

@Unicorn: oh awesome! Thanks so much! I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to give that snowman a tophat... Or if he even needs one.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:48:31 )

haha she's so cute ..'loves on character'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 06:19:08 )
@star2000shadow: silly and I am so sorry to hear that. but your current avatar is really cute.

@Turtle Sensei: he needs a cute little tophat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 08:36:40 )

@Unicorn: found out what ti was, it was a white head, it finally 'came out' and now the pains less. it'll be even better by tomarrow. that or it was a pressure blister.. 'shrugs' anyways it'll get better now has a bandaid on it and everything. so how goes your day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 09:10:22 )
@star2000shadow: ouch I am so sorry to hear that but I am glad that you have taken care of it and there is a bandaid on it.

I can't sleep just yet. but slowly getting there it is alright. how is your day so far? I was watching titanic earlier.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 10:24:09 )
@Unicorn: oof what a poop >:c

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 13:12:01 )

@Unicorn: i love titanic..now there's a romance story.. and im doing good. foot aches a bit, so i won't be up long unless my ib's kick in, popping in to sites to see what's up haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 14:04:06 )
@GuttedBunny: Yeah, but it is alright I run just fine on no sleep, I may look tired But I am alright.

@star2000shadow: it is one of my favorite movies of my childhood, I am so glad that my little unicorn loves the song "my heart will go on" just like I do.

sorry to hear that you were in some pain, hopefully thingsget better and there is no more pain.

My elbow that I broke as a kid was in a lot of pain hours ago like everything locked up even my hand did. so I was away for a bit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 14:47:02 )

@Unicorn: that is an amazing song. especially when they sing it at the end to when she passes on and is reunited with her love ..its just amazing at the moment im watching 'got talent' it bounces all over the world so i just shorten it to 'got talent' haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 16:06:53 )
Unicorn:
@anrifay: awe thank you I lost a lot of family of friends growing up it slowed down after a bit. sorry to hear about your mum, a couple of my family menebers are still trying to beat cancer. a friend of mine, his mom was one of my favorites just like he is because we got along when we did go to school. but I found out that she passed away from it a couple of months after she found out which is sad.

I'm so sorry to hear that! That must have been tough! I still didn't get over my fried who dies 17 years ago, she dies right in front of my eyes but I do not think I ever want to get over it. You should cherish your memories, even if they are sad.
Thank you for the trade! I would love to give you something too, but I'm still new and don't have much stuff. sorry... but can I at least offer you a drawing of your avatar? Have you checked my art gallery?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 18:59:38 )

Made brownies that I can't eat till tomorrow.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 22:52:21 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh I see that sounds cool though. yeah I love that movie to bits.

@anrifay: your welcome if you'd like to draw my current avatar or of my lil peep avatar I'd be happy. I will have to go check it out after I change my little unicorn. I am so sorry to hear that your friend died in front of you, that is rough. and we must live on through all of the memories that we have of the ones not here anymore.

@Another Movie Addict: why do you have to wait until tomorrow to eat the brownies that you made?

@R I P: hello, and welcome back it is nice to heqr that you have today off.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 02:43:17 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Dang, sorry to hear about your hand. Hopefully it's better. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 04:00:04 )
@R I P: but the weathere for you sounds nice if it is 40'S - 60's. but I can understand on what you mean.

@Bill Cipher: everything is okay here, how have you been doing?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 04:03:37 )
@Unicorn: I tried but it didn't happen lol. Hopefully you had a good sleep and a good day. How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 04:11:20 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I am having something to eat I have ginger ale this morning and all of noon and almost into night my stomach hurt from something I ate. I haven't ate anything really. so trying to eat some pasta.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.