Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 06:55:51 )

I have arrived!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 07:29:06 )
GuttedBunny:
@anrifay: that’s sounds like fun! I’ve never tried it before

Oh you need to give it a try!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc9uglgVAI[/youtube]

Unicorn:
@anrifay: I don't have any of my Christmas shopping done, (which I wish that it was all done) I fear that it wont be a great Christmas for all (like myself) just stressing out being sad for more reasons than just the holidays. wishing that the people that used to be around, were still alive today. small things like that. winter time really gets to me sometimes. it is normal in more ways than anything else. so sorry. and all thank you yeah my little ponies from way back when were awesome. though I was never able to own one myself.

Welcome aboard the last day Christmas shoppers train :valsunglasses: first stop Monday the 24th ... it's actually not as bad as it seems, shops are empty and the prices are low!
My mom got cancer last month, I hope she will be home for Christmas when I come to visit, I hate being around 30... just a few years ago everyone was marrying and some of them are now starting to leave us. It's life... I believe in reincarnation so it's a little bit easier to cope with death for me, but it's still difficult when you lose someone you love, I can relate. Here, have a big hug!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 08:16:55 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: what is your favorite way to having eggs, sunny side up, eggs in a basket, scrambled eggs, omelette? I can't think of any others, other than a hard boiled eggs?

I've never had Eggs in a basket 'blinks' I like Omelette's, and fried eggs.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 08:19:58 )
@Turtle Sensei: I am so glad to see that you have arrived, I am really enjoying your current avatar ♡

@anrifay: awe thank you I lost a lot of family of friends growing up it slowed down after a bit. sorry to hear about your mum, a couple of my family menebers are still trying to beat cancer. a friend of mine, his mom was one of my favorites just like he is because we got along when we did go to school. but I found out that she passed away from it a couple of months after she found out which is sad.

@star2000shadow: so you've never had sunny side up eggs on buttered toast interesting it is pretty good tasting. and those are all good tasting eggs.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 09:49:09 )

@Unicorn: 'blinks' I've done eggs on toast..guess i now know what that means haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 09:57:14 )
@star2000shadow: yep, eggs in a basket means eggs on toast. unicorn giggles, I should have just said it that way instead. so I am sorry.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 10:00:13 )

@Unicorn: it's okay im not much of a 'cook know how' person. i tend to cook by trial and error. and speaking of food star just put biscuits in 'nods' she got hungry and wanted something warm.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 10:13:27 )

@Unicorn: Me too! I'm so happy with all of the items! Thanks so much!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 11:32:44 )
@anrifay: I think I will xD maybe

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 12:35:51 )
@star2000shadow: biscuits arr always good I haven't had abmny of those in a very long time. I was starting to fall asleep earlier but I ended up getting woken up, So I am tired. and I can understand that for cooking.

@Turtle Sensei: Your so very welcome, and I am so happy to have helped you out with a ton of items.

@GuttedBunny: good morning love, I am so tired.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 12:47:15 )
@Unicorn: go bed hen silly ;3;

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 12:53:39 )

@Unicorn: omg so many pings. having trouble keeping up lol!
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 13:26:21 )
@GuttedBunny: I can't I miseed my sleep window thanks to my guy. Ooh well.

@Turtle Sensei: Nope, I am pretty good at keeping up with pings, I was just reading something.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 16:39:47 )
*Pokes head in.* Is this where you wanted me? Hehe.
I'm mostly just here to chat but hello everyone. ^_^

Graphic Artist // I love to draw avatars! // Cats are pretty great.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 17:48:31 )
@Unicorn: I did, but it took me forever to get to sleep, still not sure why lol. Did you sleep well?
I was thinking of either sugar cookies or chocolate chip cookies, but I cooked something for lunch so now I don't feel like baking, too. xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:24:42 )

@R I P: Hello!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:28:47 )

@Unicorn: I hope you managed to get some sleep 'hugs' and yeah.. burnt the bottoms but they where still good.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:39:58 )

@R I P: I'm good. :3 how are you?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:41:44 )

@R I P: I feel ya on that, I need to go get a quick shower for a game night. But I'm being lazy.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:45:43 )

@R I P: Lol nah, it's not that. I just got "Million Dollars, But" and I'm really excited to play it with a larger group.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.