Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:42:49 )
@GuttedBunny: That would be awesome but that is why some make edible playdough, that may taste great or smell ever so good.

@anrifay: you can stay too chat and hangout all are welcome. how are you doing?

@star2000shadow: is the weather bad down by you? I snowed here on Wednesday, but late at night into Thursday morning it was down pouring freezing rain. now it is all foggy outside.

sorry everyone I was listening to music.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:25:53 )
@Unicorn: wait that’s a thing? I want some :CCC

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:31:14 )
@Unicorn: I'm doing great! What about you? ...I was meaning to ask, do you model your avatar to look like princess Celestia? or is it just a coincidence and you're actually an undercover leprechaun?

@GuttedBunny: Oh, I love play-dough! One of the companies I worked for in the past actually invented magic sand. Have you ever tried to "play" with that? It's so addictive! I wish I could eat it though... I mean, who wouldn't like to model their own sushi and than eat it...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:40:24 )
@GuttedBunny: I have some recipes to make edible playdough, and yes it really is a thing. most childcare places in my town sometimes make edible playdough. I only know because of a few friends who work as taking care of little kids but don't have any kids of their own. but yeah I want to make some once I have some of the stuff to make it first. -unicorn giggles-

@anrifay: glad to hear that you are doing great. I am a bit tired, I'm still a bit upset, and sad. but I am okay, thank you for asking. I honestly don't have a clue on who princess Celestia is but I must go look and see. no I aint no leprechaun. I just love rainbows and unicorns even my mini me is a little unicorn.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:46:16 )
@Unicorn: Sorry to hear that, what happened if you don't mind me asking? I do love Unicorns too even at my age, I still watch MLP... (Although I suspect the creators didn't really make MLP for kids, but for 90's generation instead). Anyway, I do love your avatar

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:58:52 )
@anrifay: I don't have any of my Christmas shopping done, (which I wish that it was all done) I fear that it wont be a great Christmas for all (like myself) just stressing out being sad for more reasons than just the holidays. wishing that the people that used to be around, were still alive today. small things like that. winter time really gets to me sometimes. it is normal in more ways than anything else. so sorry. and all thank you yeah my little ponies from way back when were awesome. though I was never able to own one myself.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 14:51:59 )
@anrifay: that’s sounds like fun! I’ve never tried it before

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 14:56:39 )

Good morning!!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 15:24:21 )
@Another Movie Addict: morning :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 15:36:25 )

How's you?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 23:39:43 )
@Unicorn: Sometimes the no plan days are the best lol. How was your day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 00:45:16 )

@Unicorn: actually its pretty decent, it just reaches really cold levels. we haven't had a big snow yet. just a little one so im enjoying being able to get out of the house and not worrieing about slipping or falling due to ice and snow.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 00:48:25 )
AMA - I am hanging in there, I wish that I would have have gotten more Ramen Noodles.

@Interstellar Fairy: it could have been a much nicer day but when do days ever go planned.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 00:54:01 )
@star2000shadow: well I am glad to hear that the weather is decent for you.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 00:57:57 )
@Unicorn: I'm sorry to hear that.. Hope tomorrow is better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 00:59:24 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: well I am glad to hear that the weather is decent for you.

if cold haha. its the cold that really does it for my leg, but it mgiht also be that we have heat in the van and i have a decent coat this winter. things always seem to work out better when you have the items you need..where as i didn't ahve a coat that could close last winter, and the van didn't and it snowed so much we had snow up to our window sill ledges.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 01:12:02 )
@Interstellar Fairy: My night will be alright, I just got done eating some yummy chocolate
that was made in The Alps, it is so good. and I will probably eat some Ramen Noodles.

what are you up to for tonight, did you Have a very busy day today?

@star2000shadow: Ooh wow I am so sorry to hear that.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 01:18:20 )
@Unicorn: Ooh, that does sound like a good night lol. What flavor of ramen?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 01:38:40 )
@Interstellar Fairy: Chicken Mushroom I think is the flavor,
it is a very good night, and I should charge up my phone.
and keep on Posting, I got nothing but time!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 01:43:24 )

@Unicorn: eh Im enjoying being able to get outta the house so is all good.

Santa Done Right

this is just super sweet. Link goes to Imgur

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.