Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 02:44:22 )

I mixed some laxatives in my alphabet soup. I call it "letter rip" (joke)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 02:52:54 )

@Unicorn: Thanks hun 'rubs face' I'll probably try it once i have more volts haha. need the volts to work my girls looks up 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 03:13:33 )
@Interstellar Fairy: lazy is a good thing an that is very good to hear.

AMA - that is interesting, are you feeling alright?

@star2000shadow: that is very good to hear.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 03:16:44 )
@Unicorn: Lol this is true. However I think I'll be equally happy to do productive things tomorrow.
Do you have plans for tomorrow?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 04:57:22 )

Unicorn:
@Interstellar Fairy: lazy is a good thing an that is very good to hear.

AMA - that is interesting, are you feeling alright?

@star2000shadow: that is very good to hear.

I've also had a sleepy but good day.. which is always nice.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 07:15:56 )
@Interstellar Fairy: nope, no known plans for this Unicorn.

@star2000shadow: which my little pony is that? it is great to hear that you slept well though.

Totalanimefan - why does it feel like you didn't get enough sleep? I didn't sleep well at all

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 08:10:30 )

@Unicorn: no clue i was looking up the gen 1 MLP's and that one came up when i typed in 'christmas' with it. its a cute pony though. and yeah.. and what's even greater is my leg, while achey, sin't SORE sore and odesn't itch. 'does happy wiggle'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 08:31:27 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh I see and that is very good to hear about your leg.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 09:52:24 )
@Unicorn: I wished they made it flavoured

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:00:26 )
Oh my that's a long thread! Mind if I join in?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:04:05 )
@anrifay: sure :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:04:36 )

@Unicorn: haha thanks. im relieved. it HURT this morning so the fact is quited down is great.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:16:06 )
@GuttedBunny: So what're you guys talking about? I scanned the thread but it seemed quite random
P.S. Wow that's a glorious avatar!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:27:59 )
@anrifay: well I was talking about play-dough with unicorn :0 thank you!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:42:49 )
@GuttedBunny: That would be awesome but that is why some make edible playdough, that may taste great or smell ever so good.

@anrifay: you can stay too chat and hangout all are welcome. how are you doing?

@star2000shadow: is the weather bad down by you? I snowed here on Wednesday, but late at night into Thursday morning it was down pouring freezing rain. now it is all foggy outside.

sorry everyone I was listening to music.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:25:53 )
@Unicorn: wait that’s a thing? I want some :CCC

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:31:14 )
@Unicorn: I'm doing great! What about you? ...I was meaning to ask, do you model your avatar to look like princess Celestia? or is it just a coincidence and you're actually an undercover leprechaun?

@GuttedBunny: Oh, I love play-dough! One of the companies I worked for in the past actually invented magic sand. Have you ever tried to "play" with that? It's so addictive! I wish I could eat it though... I mean, who wouldn't like to model their own sushi and than eat it...

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:40:24 )
@GuttedBunny: I have some recipes to make edible playdough, and yes it really is a thing. most childcare places in my town sometimes make edible playdough. I only know because of a few friends who work as taking care of little kids but don't have any kids of their own. but yeah I want to make some once I have some of the stuff to make it first. -unicorn giggles-

@anrifay: glad to hear that you are doing great. I am a bit tired, I'm still a bit upset, and sad. but I am okay, thank you for asking. I honestly don't have a clue on who princess Celestia is but I must go look and see. no I aint no leprechaun. I just love rainbows and unicorns even my mini me is a little unicorn.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:46:16 )
@Unicorn: Sorry to hear that, what happened if you don't mind me asking? I do love Unicorns too even at my age, I still watch MLP... (Although I suspect the creators didn't really make MLP for kids, but for 90's generation instead). Anyway, I do love your avatar

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:58:52 )
@anrifay: I don't have any of my Christmas shopping done, (which I wish that it was all done) I fear that it wont be a great Christmas for all (like myself) just stressing out being sad for more reasons than just the holidays. wishing that the people that used to be around, were still alive today. small things like that. winter time really gets to me sometimes. it is normal in more ways than anything else. so sorry. and all thank you yeah my little ponies from way back when were awesome. though I was never able to own one myself.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.