Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Inventory Cleanout! Bring your volts and your arts!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 02:45:53 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@nyx: Trade sent! thanks :velvet-celebrate:

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 14:59:13 )

I do art? >v> I'd like the queen of hearts and cheshire. sampules in signature. =3
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — squid Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 23:45:28 )
@Rayon Declaire: apologies for taking so long, I completely forgot about this thread. Unfortunately I'm not very interested in pixels, even as cute as yours are.

Donator — squid Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/11 23:15:05 )
Bymping this back up.
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 14:38:36 )

I feel like I know that other site you want art for. (but i'm on to many sites and so having an issue placing it)

I need to search through your list and my inventory to figure out what i'm interested in xD

On the consumables: that golden bucket with the muffins in it? I don't have that one.
In sets. the purple flowery horned one.
Event items:
Bernard, the pig gerbil thing, the rainbow party hat, Virgil hair and jacket, and.... the hair and dress next to virgil. I don't remember her name. So 9 things from the pictures. I'll look up prices :]

(Yes i'm willing to pay or do art for these. I'm just listing them out first then checking prices)

Okay so I apparently missed the 1 year anniversary party :[ that actually makes me sad. 8 items x 500 volts each = 4,000 volts
Floral Empress says it is 10-16k don't know which part of the range you sell at?
My art store that's currently locked because I couldn't be on most of this year... link right here
But it has references.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 14:39:28 )

@nyx: oh and also i'm always interested in commons. i don't have that many since the blackout.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.