Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum A very Moody Circus|Now opened

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 01:02:51 )
@MoodyBats: Yeah, I've looked at some tutorials for roses before to see how some people drew them.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 01:03:33 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rosamond: yeah so i'll just have to look at different refs and try them out.

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 01:05:29 )
@MoodyBats: Sounds like a good plan.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 01:11:44 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Rosamond: yup. now if only i wasn't so tired.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 01:31:42 )
@Rosamond: How are your avatars eyes bleeding? sorry to be asking is it a common item?

@MoodyBats: I hope that your art goes well.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 01:45:34 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Unicorn: me too. after a few tries it probably will.
Now debating to livestream me poorly drawing roses.
Since it's been a long time since i streamed my art.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 03:15:56 )
@MoodyBats: I am so sorry to hear that it has been soo long since you streamed your art. and the art you normally show is good art ♡

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 03:57:04 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Unicorn: its okay. It's my own fault really.
I became very self conscious of my work I felt silly streaming it. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 05:40:42 )
@MoodyBats: hhh thanks for being patient with me
Haha I'll look forward to it! Maybe you can post a collection in an avatar gallery.

Yeahh I know what you mean. Honestly if no one messaged me I think that I'd never talk to anyone ever haha

That sounds like a lot of fun, being able to spam stuff about something you really like with other people who share the same interest. I've never been a part of something like that online. And that's neat! Are you considering making that webcomic? Seeing it would probably make that person really happy.

Wow it's really coming together! Dying over the background as in a good thing or a bad thing? (sorry can't tell with today's lingo whoops)
Hahahahaha light sources... I try to pay attention to them at the start of a drawing but by the end I just make shit up. I'm so inconsistent with everything Good on you for establishing a light source, you should keep it!!

hhh I love drawing roses, and flowers and plants in general. Something about them is so... organic? Like I can just scribble out the shape vaguely and it seems to work somehow. The shapes in nature are so forgiving. It makes drawing them very relaxing for me.

AHH enamel pins have gotten popular recently! Wooden ones too. I didn't get any at the last convention but I'll probably end up with some next year haha. I love seeing all the creative merch that people come up with, like last year I bought a pair of handmade Portal-themed earrings for my friend.

I wish I could draw in a sketchbook consistently. But I usually end up drawing on loose pieces of printer paper or on the sides of my notes or on my homework (er, when I had homework that is)... so then some drawings get lost. I try to keep most of them though. It's nice to see how much you've improved over time! One day I'd like to do one of those "draw it again" challenges.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 09:25:42 )
@MoodyBats: you should never feel silly for streaming your art, the more you do stream your art the better you will get at it and more people will love your art. sorry for leaving I fell asleep early and sadly it isn't good because I am still tired and I woke up at 2am it is now 3:25am and I can't fall back to sleep -sad unicorn-

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 13:24:55 )
@Unicorn: I'm sorry you had trouble sleeping. I hope your day goes ok.

I woke up around 6am and I am still tired... dunno why, I slept ok... I think it's stress.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 14:01:27 )
@Moodybats:

Readily thinking about it, it took a couple years of a break from it a couple times but I've dealt with it my whole life.. That's quite sad, not more sad than my constant numbness and reality of no strength unless awakened by myself or others.. Ahhhh, I lost a grandfather to cancer very young, my grandmother has cancer now, and my other grandfather is slowly dying but it's getting better so. My stress levels are always amazingly high because I overwork 100% of the time but life always gives me a chance to fix it thankfully... Just because you don't see it doesn't mean others or I don't, you're an amazing and super caring person underneath the hidden wounds and pain. I full on understand that as I went through the same just to the point of massive abuse and other things. All we can do is kick them out of our lives and find happiness somewhere else. I especially went through the last thing, thankfully though, I was always strong enough on the inside to tell him off every time he disrespected me or someone else. It was the worst relationship I had but I'm so glad I got out early before something REALLY bad happened...

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 15:51:59 )

@MoodyBats: Pssst
Love me~

Hi how is everyone doin~ <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 16:49:50 )
@macsen191: I am sorry to hear that you have stress. I still haven't slept and I probably wont nap.

if anyone is wondering I haven't slept yet or napped, so I am tired.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 18:07:57 )
I actually got a little sleep last night with the baby I watch. A hour or so more than a couple and I may hate it but it was nice for my body so eh, hahaha.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 18:17:46 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@KayBit: Hey there.
How are you?

@Unicorn: Well just kinda felt my streams bored people.
Which is why i stopped. and i tried to get better for my stream because i thought
it was boring if no one saw me color.
I have been improving over the past couple of months in my opinion

@Hachi: Well I do have an avatar collection on here.
So I am always updating it when I make a new avatar that I like.

Yeah. So I kinda need people who get that i am severely introverted. :vanora_sweat:

Yeah it's really fun. Plus people most things we need to do like stream their music video for more views to get the guys
more awards[which recently they've won 4 awards]. And we also have a selfie day where we share selfies on our selfie day.
I have not participated in that yet though. But i might since i bought a new dress.
I'm not really sure tbh. Web comics are a lot of work. And I am terrible at plots.
But recently came up with two new characters that their past and history are going to be interesting to write.

I'm not sure what you mean dying over the background??
Yeah, I'm always trying to learn and be better at light sources, and coloring. I struggle with coloring majorly.
Color theory is my worst subject when it does come with art. Anatomy i am okay at.
I have much to learn withe everything though.

I'm so bad at drawing flowers. Like growing up I always did them and didn't care if they looked good.
Now I am like "I WILL CRY IF IT LOOKS TERRIBLE. BUT I WILL TRY AGAIN."
But it's so hard for me to draw flowers. Like idk what it is. Art is sometimes weird like that. You think you know how something looks
and then your googling roses. XD

I'm so bad at drawing in my sketchbook tbh.
Like I know of things to draw but i just don't do them? Idk, sometimes i really need to force myself to actually do something.

and i use to sketch on loose printer paper too. and then switched to sketchbooks.
I have two currently for two different things.
One for just anatomy and learning and others just for whatever comes to mind.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 21:15:02 )

@MoodyBats: Hey <3
I'm good, tired, but good~

How about you~?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 21:45:51 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@KayBit: Im good. Just got home
so now I am eating lunch and working on art.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 21:56:28 )

@MoodyBats: I just finished working out so my legs and arms are dead
Oooo whatchu workin on~

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/8 22:00:43 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@KayBit: The same drawing I've just been working on for about...1-2 months now.
Still now satisfied with her lips.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.