Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum FREAKY BOO-TY(Page Prizes, Lottery+moar)(gud stuff click here <.<)

0 9 8 8 9 8 7 7 1 0 9 9
vengeance generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 988
Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:14:06 )

I am from The Netherlands XD We do have some halloween parties but it besides one really big party it's not celebrated a lot.

89/250

Report

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:15:13 )
Halloween parties are the best thooo I love dressing up XD
Report

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

0 6 0 0 9 5 9 9 1 7 1 1
Aesyn generated a random number between 0 and 1000; Resulting In 600
Voltie — He/Him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:15:24 )
What is 1000-7..? Does the circus know?


Same where I live, really XD
Haven't really celebrated it since we moved here


Woah, look at those creeping centipede roller-coasters!
Report

Voltie Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:17:30 )
I have no excuse HAHA I just don't dress up
Report

0 3 8 8 9 2 7 7 1 4 9 9
Aesyn generated a random number between 0 and 1000; Resulting In 388
Voltie — He/Him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:18:19 )
What is 1000-7..? Does the circus know?


Dressing up is fun but tiring,so much easier to do on avis, lmao


Woah, look at those creeping centipede roller-coasters!
Report

0 5 7 9 4 6 1 6 8
vengeance generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 57
Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:19:10 )

Yes avi's are easier XD

90/250

Report

0 5 8 6 9 4 7 5 1 6 9 7
Aesyn generated a random number between 0 and 1000; Resulting In 586
Voltie — He/Him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:20:32 )
What is 1000-7..? Does the circus know?


I hardly ever dress up irl, I mean... I don't spend much time on my appearance or what I wear, rip me oof

But avis are a different story lmao


Woah, look at those creeping centipede roller-coasters!
Report

0 4 0 9 3 9 1 5 1
vengeance generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 40
Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:36:06 )

Me is bored!

91/250

Report

0 1 8 0 9 0 7 9 1 2 9 1
Aesyn generated a random number between 0 and 1000; Resulting In 180
Voltie — He/Him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:47:10 )
What is 1000-7..? Does the circus know?


I'm gonna sleep before I typo everything in the whole dictionary lmao


Woah, look at those creeping centipede roller-coasters!
Report

0 8 8 9 7 7 1 9 9
vengeance generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 88
Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:51:27 )

Bye bye dipper!

93/250

Report


0 7 3 6 9 6 2 5 1 8 4 7
Aesyn generated a random number between 0 and 1000; Resulting In 736
Voltie — He/Him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:52:50 )
What is 1000-7..? Does the circus know?


Night Venge, see you later XD


Woah, look at those creeping centipede roller-coasters!
Report

0 1 6 3 9 0 5 2 1 2 7 4
Hachi generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 163
Voltie Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:56:04 )
Good night Dipper!
Report

0 8 9 9 9 7 8 8 1 9 0 0
Aesyn generated a random number between 0 and 1000; Resulting In 899
Voltie — He/Him Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/4 21:58:07 )
What is 1000-7..? Does the circus know?


One last sleepy time rng then byeee hahaha


Woah, look at those creeping centipede roller-coasters!
Report
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

0 0 2 4 9 9 1 3 1 1 3 5
Little Crane generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 24
Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 03:20:57 )
Hello, everyone.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 05:23:42 )
Thought I'd share the view from the plane but there is a baby crying in the background :<
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 05:24:53 )
Cities look so much like stars from up high.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 05:27:16 )
That's true. I enjoy night flights just cause I can see that but day flights are pretty good for seeing things that aren't illuminated at night.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 05:28:31 )
I have never been on an airplane, so any time I think would be exciting for me.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 05:31:00 )
Hopefully when you do, it'll all go smoothly.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/5 05:37:03 )
As smoothly as purchasing an item in all 35 colors?
Report
Item Quest☆Hangout☆Sales


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.