Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/27 16:35:24 )
when people cant put personal differences to the side and focus on the job annoys me so much
some people are just too unprofessional and shouldnt be where they are js

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 13:36:36 )
I hate it when people are not truthful with me because im a very trusting person and i always believe people are good and if i treat them well and am always upfront with my thoughts and intentions they will do the same
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/29 00:32:41 )

[x]

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/29 12:04:12 )
Did you just....

SERIOUSLY

Call me in, to work IN THE DARK, with NO POWER, a crashed server and broken robots?

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WITH THAT?

I am not even CLOSE to being at the top of the call list!

FFFFFF-

Screw you. Fix it yourself.

>_o;;; ow.....

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 00:54:30 )
There's so many parasites that pop up here just to milk the community. Go away.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 16:15:45 )

Honestly I feel like crap because I feel like a terrible wife... I know we just moved and I can't really unpack yet until my husband sits and tells me what is what and what he wants to do with it but it makes the house look cluttered and dirty. Anyway... I also feel bad because I feel like I'm so freaking annoying on everything and to everyone. Like I know that I probably wont... but honestly I feel hella annoying and out of place not only on this site but everywhere.... Like I try hard to be positive and motivational and idk. I think I'm just feeling down on myself and I'm trying hard not to have a pity party...

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/4 20:13:24 )

๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/5 15:13:57 )
I don’t get it. I feel better, good even. My body is warm, my heartbeat is more steady. Not great, but steady. Better than it has been in years. But I feel so...

disconnected

Like my soul is loose or something. I feel like something is floating away inside of me, like a lost balloon. My attention span is trashed. I can’t stop coughing... They said I would feel weird, but this is really weird...

someone please grab me...

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/10 04:10:18 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/11 06:31:06 )
good riddens, enjoy settling for less

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/12 20:49:16 )
Sure, that's cool.

Scream at me. Make me cry.

I hope you trip over me later.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 15:34:16 )

[x]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 17:03:53 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Our insurance industry is such a scam and I hate it.
I've learned so much since becoming a medical biller and it is sickening
how intentionally complicated the system is. You can NOT trust
anything your insurance tells you unless it is in writing. Only in writing
is valid and can be argued. But even then compare what they give you in writing
to what you SIGNED UP FOR BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEIR OWN SYSTEM WORKS.
(I'M SERIOUS)

I did an experiment this week (which we already knew the results but had to prove it.)
Thankfully my patient has a spitfire personality and was willing to help me do this.

"Patient" Calls insurance customer line, and is told she has 100% full coverage. Patient specifies "at this clinic?"
and the insurance lady on the phone LITERALLY says "Yes, you have 100% full coverage for all services
at their clinic- I am not sure why they are telling you otherwise. You have unlimited visits" I was in the room, that person was on speaker phone.
I recorded this call (with patient permission.)

Immediately as they hung up, I called the provider line (I am not allowed to call customer line, just as the patient
is not allowed to call provider line.) Again I am recording. I give the patient's full info and ask for coverage.
The person on the phone tells me that patient is out of visits for this year and has to pay out of pocket.
I inform them they told the patient that she has unlimited visits. The man I spoke with on the phone (again, I'm recording and
the patient is sitting with me.) says she is lying/severely misunderstanding. My patient raises a brow at me like
"oh no they didn't *zsnap*"

I hang up. I ask the patient to get a fax of her benefits plan (I show her how.)
The fax comes through. She has 100% unlimited coverage so long as it is medically necessary.
I call back and ask them to define medically necessary. They say "Has a pain diagnoses from an MD"
check. she has that. "So she should have full coverage according to her benefits plan." "Yes"
"So I can treat her and you guys will pay the claims you rejected?" "No" "Why?" "she is out of visits."

Patient calls back the customer line. Lady says "Yes this provider has called us several times this morning
according to the notes, I don't know why they are making this so hard for you." I laugh out loud, patient does too.

I ask to speak with a manager. They hung up on me.

I call back. 30 minute wait, patient leaves I have permission to show recordings.
(on the recordings is the patient verbally consenting me to record)
I play them for the higher up. They ask me why I am playing games.
What games??????? YOU ARE TELLING US TWO DIFFERENT THINGS AND TRYING TO
GET HER MAD AT ME BECAUSE YOU CANT FOLLOW YOUR OWN POLICY.

"Well don't you think 20 visits a year is a enough?"
"If she has unlimited, she is entitled to unlimited and that is not up to your opinion. You are
not a medical professional. You have to follow the written terms you can't just make it up on
your own, that's ILLEGAL. She PAYS for a plan, that you both agreed to, and YOU are restricting her and
then lying about it. I wait for a response and get none.

I file the recordings to the state of Massachusetts and within an hour hear back from the insurance
"Sorry for the misunderstanding. Sometimes paper work gets mixed up. You're all set, we'll cover those
denied claims."

PEOPLE! If you are reading this. DON'T let your insurance bum you outta something they are CONTRACTED to
provide. They absolutely rely on you to be gullible and will scam you out of services you have a right to. (happens literally daily at my job)
providers will also be shitty and over charge your insurance not caring if it uses up some of your benefits and makes you pay higher
out of pocket. It's a pain in the ass but if you have a limited insurance always always ask for a copy of bills from doctors.
it is your LEGAL RIGHT to see them don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

*breathes fire*

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 18:20:56 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Insurance Claims paid: WHY is it a competition between companies to have these enormously large sized
paper checks? Seriously Harvard pilgrim? It's the size of my damn arm, making mobile deposit extra challenging.
You're wasting paper, just get a normal sized check you loser.

@Veteran's Health Administration: You mailed me 30 separate envelopes, paid for 30 separate
PRIORITY postage, someone had to fold these papers up and seal each and every envelope,
with the SAME EXACT FUKNG NOTICE but for each individual
patient.....WHY? THATS A WASTE OF TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY. EVERY OTHER INSURANCE
the ONLY thing they can do correct is combine all clients into one notice. DEAR AMERICANS, THE
SMALL PORTION OF YOUR TAXES THAT GOES TO VETERANS: IS WASTED
ON VA's INABILITY TO FORM A BASIC MAILING SYSTEM.

@Patient Asking six times why I won't take your insurance card: It's because you don't have coverage,
I'm sorry there is nothing I can do about that. Calling me over and over reasking doesn't change that.
I will not call, be on hold for 45 minutes to check for you six times. I will always offer to
check TWICE for you, anymore than that is overkill. You do not have benefits, you have a
right to be upset but not at me, I'm just doing my job.

@Me: RIP me at finding out a provider down the road over charged a patient's
insurance that ditched their clinic for this clinic and I had to be the one
to advise the patient that happened. It's illegal. Providers do it all the time though.
All the time. We don't, because we have bleeding heart morality.

@Fiance: Stop giving shit away for free. MAKING A PROFIT IS NOT EVIL
YOU ARE GOING TOO HARDCORE ON THE BEING "HONEST" THING.
Our business is doing great, feeling guilt over that is counter productive, and wasting our hard earned
money because you can't grasp the concept of profit is going to give me an aneurysm. We have the most
competitive rates in the city, we are the best rated on google, BECAUSE you're a good guy.
But looking that you spent $1,200 in stuff YOU GAVE AWAY FOR FREE in a short time frame
MAKES OUR HARD WORK NOT PRODUCE AS MUCH. AH! Our competitors don't give a flying
FU and will quickly dominate with marketing if we don't put funds in to do the same.
We can't do that with you being a martyr. WE need to live. WHAT are you doing. AH! *breathes fire*
How to destroy a successful business for dummies. Just spend anything extra that you could use
to better your life and business and give it away to anyone who aks and voila, watch the hole grow.

At least it is a write off but we still could use that IN THE MOMENT

@Medicare: No you are not a doctor and trying over rule one on protocol is highly unethical.
You were told no. Stop or I gotta send ten pages to you again.

-has 17 appeals to write (thats fine I'm good at that)- -still has to redo billing that had a policy shift that my
fiance never told me about because he doesn't know how to check his email- -I'm so wired yet also tired-
-complaining on voltra is not productive- -yet here she issssss- -complaining on voltra- -face desk-
-breathes fire- -why are tuesday's the worst day of the week always- -RIP my paper shredder with the VA notices-
-and all the staples I have to remove- -lmao I think these are like LICKABLE envelopes not the peely kind-
-some bth had to lick every single one of these damn things.-
-I hope you drank water- -cow tongue- -sorry its not your fault lady- -or dude-
-I swear I have friends- -We are all just busy-

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 04:42:31 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 05:08:20 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 05:14:25 )
freakin tired of everyone ignoring me. me having to message them again after my last message sent a week ago. just to have somebody who doesn't even care about me talk to me.

why can't someone else be the one to message me again and again to get my attention?

you tell me youre gonna respond but uhhh hey hello? it's been a week! I can see you've been active on tumblr. you ain't busy. why did you forget about me?

god

just talk to me

it's not that hard

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 08:28:34 )
This thread ;-;
I misread the title two times.
First i thought it said ''Post your rats'' after than '' Post your pants''
And it confused me more than i'd like to admit.
How's that for a rant
On another note i don't feel like doing much today and i still have to rewatch TWD and AH because i miraculously (i somehow spelled that right at the first try) forgot about it yesterday even though i reminded myself throughout the day. GG.

No, no wait, the thing i really want to rant about is that my laptop cannot run the new fallout 76 and im going crazy because i really want to play it?
my cowoker has been pushing his playstation 4 agenda on me (lmao) and meanwhile im considering whether i should look into that or just invest in a new laptop or pc (lack of space though) instead
but that stuff is expensive and im dying
i want to play it and never see the sunlight again.
maybe. Rip.
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 14:38:47 )

Bruh, I don't know what to do to help you or what you want me to say.
I just don't know how to help you any more? Nothing I do or say helps any more.
Maybe I'm not a good enough friend for you any more???

ALSO IF THESE GUYS DON'T QUIT FARTING PURPOSEFULLY AROUND ME I'M GOING TO KICK THEM WHERE IT COUNTS!

Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 20:29:06 )
I'm getting so frustrated and I can't even complain because I know I'm being unreasonable and obnoxious.

Maybe I am just a selfish person, and the reputation is earned.

Or maybe I'm beginning to slip. Need to keep busy. Need to keep it from happening.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.