Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 09:30:21 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

ughh,,, so my homeroom teacher won't let us go on our phones and i have no friends in homeroom so it's very awkward for me to be sitting there trying to find something to do while my classmates talk. i'm too shy to join in on the conversation (and i've been on my phone for the past 2-3 years while they were talking and doing whatever during this period) so now i'm basically defenceless and it's all very weird. also, i'm pretty sure i'm the only person my homeroom teacher has told off for being on their phone TuT,,, i think she's finally noticed that i'm not talking :/. i'm considering borrowing books from the library since all i every actually do is reading stuff on my phone. it's just a little annoying and kinda awkward for me, but eh.

9/75

...And have a great day!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/17 05:46:35 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

okay so, my year level is doing camp in a couple of weeks (around 5-6 more weeks before we leave) and oml,,, i'm stressing out really badly. like it's called 'challenge' camp, and after being reassured that it wasn't going to be too bad in a recent seminar/assembly, i just found out that we'll be sleep in tents with a partner. :/ i have little to no friends in school and so i'm afraid that i'll be left out since we'll be submitting our partner/group applications by friday. i'm currently sitting in a group of 4 at lunch times, however i don't think that they'll be alright with being a partner/group tent thingy. :/

16/75

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/17 12:23:00 )
Well, tonight was crap.

Two hours into the shift, power outtage. Entire plant. Servers, everything.

Juusttt get it back two hours later.

It dies again. Alarms are screaming everywhere, robots fried, machines faulted out. Just.....

FFFFFFF-

i love my job i love my job i love my job....

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/18 23:38:22 )

I'm just so on edge and at a point right now where just everything is irritating me. Doesnt help charger is crap and motherboard is crap.

|

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 10:25:22 )
Living on the east coast sucks. My basement is gross from flooding, and I have to attack it with tons of bleach now.
I'm allergic to mold.
Awesome.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 12:26:38 )

Throat hurts...can't talk...oooouchies...

Always ping me please.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 13:34:09 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

Life; if you could just pause the constant backlash for one day, that would be lovely.
Can\'t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 13:16:05 )
I am in a very irriatble mood right now. Everything is just getting to me today and it's only the morning. I really hope SO dosen't have me go to church today(we have a family thing around noon.) Don't get me wrong, I like church, it gets me out of the house, but the Pastor we have right now I cannot stand. His sermons send me into anxiety/panic/angry/feeling sinful moods. He talks about how it's a sin to not be married, and etc. I'm not married to my SO and we've been together for 13 years. And have a kid together... but people just talking to me is making me irritable today... I know it will go away once I wake up more and get things done.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 01:34:40 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/24 18:14:25 )

[x]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 02:01:01 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 22:49:21 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/27 16:35:24 )
when people cant put personal differences to the side and focus on the job annoys me so much
some people are just too unprofessional and shouldnt be where they are js

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 13:36:36 )
I hate it when people are not truthful with me because im a very trusting person and i always believe people are good and if i treat them well and am always upfront with my thoughts and intentions they will do the same
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/29 00:32:41 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/29 12:04:12 )
Did you just....

SERIOUSLY

Call me in, to work IN THE DARK, with NO POWER, a crashed server and broken robots?

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WITH THAT?

I am not even CLOSE to being at the top of the call list!

FFFFFF-

Screw you. Fix it yourself.

>_o;;; ow.....

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 00:54:30 )
There's so many parasites that pop up here just to milk the community. Go away.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 16:15:45 )

Honestly I feel like crap because I feel like a terrible wife... I know we just moved and I can't really unpack yet until my husband sits and tells me what is what and what he wants to do with it but it makes the house look cluttered and dirty. Anyway... I also feel bad because I feel like I'm so freaking annoying on everything and to everyone. Like I know that I probably wont... but honestly I feel hella annoying and out of place not only on this site but everywhere.... Like I try hard to be positive and motivational and idk. I think I'm just feeling down on myself and I'm trying hard not to have a pity party...

Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/4 20:13:24 )

๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/5 15:13:57 )
I don’t get it. I feel better, good even. My body is warm, my heartbeat is more steady. Not great, but steady. Better than it has been in years. But I feel so...

disconnected

Like my soul is loose or something. I feel like something is floating away inside of me, like a lost balloon. My attention span is trashed. I can’t stop coughing... They said I would feel weird, but this is really weird...

someone please grab me...

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.