Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Love is just...

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 03:48:06 )
...Very very confusing and conflicting. During my last relationship I didn't have the heart to break up with him because, despite not feeling any love for him anymore, I was still attached to him. The attachment might have to do with my PTSD and other mental issues. Right now I am polyamorous with one partner, and lowkey looking for more. Relationships are a lot of work. Lots of arguments, lots of conflicts, lots of crying and emotional pain. But as I cuddle and kiss my partner, I realize that it is worth it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 18:34:03 )
I dunno, sounds like you're meeting the wrong people. I don't like people who make me cry and I don't like fighting. I wouldn't be in a relationship with people like that. Maybe that's just me. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 01:29:19 )

I agree with El.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 04:05:57 )
I feel like relationships aren't as black and white as most folks think they are. People argue, people make mistakes and hurt their partner(s), people are human and can learn, grow, better themselves and do better for their partner(s).

So long as you're both communicating, growing, working on yourselves, things are being resolved, you feel safe, secure, wanted, valued and validated and you're both happy then keep doing you're thing.

Ofc if something is abusive and toxic you shouldn't pass it off as a "bump in the road" or "rough patch" or wtv but I rly don't think it's abnormal for your partner to make you cry or make you angry or wtv. It happens and folks butt heads.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.