Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Elder Scrolls

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 22:21:44 )
Favorite series of all time.

I started playing with IV: Oblivion and of course I've played V: Skyrim. I also play Elder Scrolls Online a lot and have dabbled in Morrowind. How long have you been playing?

My favorite race is Altmer (though I would LOVE to try playing as a snow or sea elf some day). I don't care what anyone says, I love elves and those snooty ones are my favorites.

My favorite aedra is Mara. I don't really have a favorite daedra... I enjoy Boethia's quest a lot in Skyrim. Best way to end Lydia.

I can't wait for ES VI. I don't even care where it's set, really, I just want it bad! I hope they keep marriage as an option like in Skyrim because that really added a nice layer to characterization. My favorite spouse in Skyrim is Vorstag, and I love that my wife and I could have our characters get married in ESO.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/11 06:48:48 )
@eldweena:
Ohh Elder scrolls! ;o;
I've been playing skyrim for a few years now, played a little bit of oblivion and even though it's been a while since i picked it up again put a fair amount of hours into ESO as well

I quite like bretons and nords & when it comes to elves I like bosmer and dunmer most I guess.
(Also Khajit, favorite meme race tbh )

When it comes to Aedra, I'd say Kynareth? Probably. Arkay and Julianos have a shared second place.
My absolute favorite deadra is definitely Sheogorath. (But I adore Nocturnal as well, Hermaeus Mora is really interesting too)
But my, if it wasn't for her annoying, yet rewarding, quest I guess meridia wouldn't be too bad either.

Lmao, I've only used lydia once in my first playthrough, lost her /somewhere/ and never bothered to get her back. :^)

And same! Really curious what it's going to be, I just hope they'll add just a little more rp elements. Agreed, marriage should stay (the adopting feature was pretty neat too, though it could've used some extras imo)
Favorite husband? I really liked farkas, (was bummed because brynjolf never had time, lmao) and other playthroughs I 'fixed' Eric the slayer so he could be marriageable like he should. Rip.

Never tried marriage in eso, or anything of that kind but i sure loved wasting time using one of the commands to just play music waiting w people for stuff to spawn, just to see how many would join. :')
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/11 09:37:38 )
I have played ALL TES games, in an exercise of futility. Morrowind is my hands down favorite. The world is huge and unforgiving, just like real life <3
I always start as a thief, steal EVERYTHING, and then 5 years later I'll attempt the main quest.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — ...... Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/13 07:16:16 )
...Main quest? What's that? :|

I actually played TES in reverse order; started w the beta of ESO, then a friend got me Skyrim, then I went "...this is a good series" and played Oblivion, then Morrowind. ...Haven't finished the main storyline in *any*. Favorite... man, that's difficult. Either Skyrim or Morrowind. I love snowy landscapes, but I also love the weird alien world of Morrowind.

Favorite race...hm. Probably Khajiit. Though my main on ESO is an Argonian. ...I like the beast races. I wish they were still digitigrade in Skyrim.

I'm... worried about TESVI. I'd like there to be less hand-holding. More of a Morrowind feel. I'm worried it'll be even more linear than TESV.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 17:29:19 )
I've played a lot of Oblivion but never done the main quest. hahaha I was enjoying Morrowind but got stuck somewhere. Also, when it's night time in that game, my screen is literally black and I can't see anything. It made it too difficult to continue. :

Skyrim, I have done the dragon questline once and then played through the civil war twice, to play each side through to the end.

I don't really mind easy games. I play them mainly for the story and roleplay. When I play Oblivion I turn the difficulty all the way down so I'm basically invincible. XD I like getting through the arena as fast as possible so I can get some money early on. lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.