Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Recommend me Anime to watch

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 16:34:33 )
@Eruca: lol. I met one of the nicest VA's ever this past September I think it was. Veronica Taylor (She voiced OG Ash ketchum from pokemon haha for the dub for like 8 years or w.e)

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 19:07:22 )
@KeirenKiren: lol That Is super OG. Where'd you meet her?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 21:10:04 )
@Eruca: We have a newish convention here. (3 years running when I met her there, this is gonna be year 4) she was one of the 2 guests lol. The other one (sabat...sp?) who plays goku i think for DBZ etc didn';t really like our small af community. She on the otherhand loved it and wished to stay longer but couldn't , and also got hooked on some local sweets |D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 22:41:21 )
I can only come up with three at the moment and they are

1. Kuroko no basket
2. Sengoku Basara
3. Natsume Yuujinchou

they are def worth a try

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 01:54:47 )
@Bean: 2/3 are on my to watch list, especially sengoku basara ;D

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 03:07:43 )
1. Noragami - Amazing series, loved the animation, I watched both the sub and dub and honestly have no complaints.

2. Ergo Proxy - Cool sci-fi/futuristic with a banging female lead. Interest in story line.

3. Eden of the East- I really got into this one a while back.

4. Ghost Hunt- Supernatural in nature, comical, cute art style.

5.Nana - One of the first animies I ventured into after my childhood ones ( sailor moon, dragonball )

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 03:56:25 )
@Lithium: one of my cousins introduced me to Nana but i didnt finish it lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 04:30:56 )
I agree with @Lithium: , Eden of the East was a pretty interesting anime.
Plus my favorite mangaka Chica Umino did the character designs. huhu.
@KeirenKiren: Oops somehow missed your post. She seems really cool. It's probably a neat place to be in, but I guess small communities aren't for everyone. :P
btw any head way on a new anime?
Ping me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:15:32 )
@Eruca: lol :P
yeah she's genuine for sure aka i hope she comes back as well sometime. My friend was getting her autograph and she was chatting to both of us as if we've been longtime friends 8D

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:01:16 )
@keirenkiren: The anime has a different ending then the manga.

Not going to lie the first part of it dragged for me but my friend urged me to keep going.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:28:20 )
1.) D.Gray-man: Characters with special powers that fight demons~ Aesthetically pleasing characters and interesting story~
2.) Norgami: Loved the manga and anime for this! Story overall interesting and you learn to fall in love with a lot of the characters.
3.) Blood-C: Its a slice of life that goes suppperrrr dark. Its an anime co-produced by studio Production I.G and manga artist group CLAMP. Saw that you watched Card Captor Sakura so I thought this might interest you~
4.) Ghost in the Shell: Post-Cyberpunk themed setting. Takes place in the future where cybernetics are the new norm and a team must investigate cases of corruption and terrorism.
5.) Nagi No Asukara: Slice of life, explores the friendship between a group of friends that faces many challenges including discrimination between people living in the sea and on land. Its such a beautiful anime honestly x_x .

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:48:07 )
@Alexis: 2nd one is virtually ready for me lol. d gray i had some off the manga for and plan on finishing the anime and starting on the new part of it that recently came out <3
blood C and blood + i hear are good. the other one UGH NOT SO MUCH....(aka avoid blood the last vampire. blah)
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 07:00:35 )
I didn't see it on your list but someone might have already suggested it, I've been enjoying Gugure! Kokkuri-san. It's very cute! I'm also pretty far into Asobi Asobase and I really want to read the manga.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 21:57:33 )
Blue exorcist
I recently started watching this myself, its good. :)

Just chillin'

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.