Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Caught your eye~ || Bribe Sketch/Chibi Art Shop

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 18:37:58 )
They're looking fantastic, though! Would love to know their story. C;
Hmm... I believe I'd be interested in a chibi which is something like what's in your first post, correct? Would the second post picture also be a chibi, or more anime style? The sample in that post is incredibly adorable.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 03:34:29 )
@hariot: omg so cute!!!!! i need your art in my life
Username: okios
Style: chibi
Reference:
.:

Siela Schpeck (シーラ・シュペック) is the 16 year old co-owner of Kamerina's Bar. She has a very dominant, alpha type personality... and is [very hard working]. She is also somewhat insecure about her bust size, although Kamerina assures her that they will mature. Unlike her sister, Kamerina, she has a talent for cooking. The fate of Kamerina's Bar rests in the hands of this young chef!

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Siela

Fred Marcus (フレット・マーカス), also named Fred Markus, is the 17 year old owner of Marcus Item Shop, which is a major supplier of Kamerina's Bar. He is very supportive because he is afraid that if Kamerina's Bar goes out of business, he will lose a major customer. Oh, and he's Siela's good friend.

Highly trained in business, he will be very helpful in Siela's mission... as long as Kamerina's Bar remains a loyal customer!

Fred proves himself to be very knowledgeable about the area, providing Siela with information that she doesn't know. At times, he also gives advice to her.

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Fred

Personalities/Character dynamics: Siela is an upbeat workaholic ("i must work harder!" "I'll do my best!" type of character), cares a lot about protecting her restaurant/home, kind and helpful to others, and is an amazing chef. She has a beautiful sister, which makes her insecure about her face and chest size (just like in my animes smh). She may have feelings for Fred, but is unaware of it.
xxxxxFred is a mellow, logical, calm, and cautious merchant boy, protective of Siela. Even though he has a one-sided love for her, he's always smiling. (But if you want to draw him sad, go for it! I'm all for dramatic snapshots. 8D )

If you want to be extra, here are stuff they can interact with:

There are 5 cities in the whole kingdom: Casselburg (home), Ostenlein (farming village), Port City of Lar (fishing village), Desert City of Guid (spice village), and Amiel Villa (hot elf village. jk. idk).

Right click > Open Image in New Tab (for full size)

Extra info: please include her bracelet on her left hand! ( it's an accessory often forgotten)
Bribe: 60k (+200 ohms if I get it within two weeks)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 03:36:16 )
It's an Okios! You have good taste, my boy.
Hopefully they accept your request because I'm dying for art of those two.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 03:43:39 )
Ah, Dowan, I see you are a man of culture as well. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
Hopefully! There's not enough fanart of them on the internet (as usual)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 04:51:31 )
Really isn't! The game itself appears to not be as well known as I'd like since it's so good in a lot of ways. Simple, easy to enjoy, and has oddly charming characters.
How have you been, my boy? I haven't spoken with you in a while. ;o

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 14:31:22 )
@Dowan:
Yes, the second sketch is a chibi / anime, i dabble in so many experimental drawing styles its bad xD But it is a middle ground because of the eyes.
I could whip out something similar in style : 3

@okios:
oh boy, im bad at couples but ill try since its chibi. Ill accept it because well, you are my first customer! -i also want to challenge myself -
colored or sketch?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 18:50:26 )
@Hariot: omg your style is gorgeous!
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 21:51:34 )
@hariot: thank u 😭♥ colored pls
also pings work only if there is a space and then a letter right after the :

@dowan: i've been ok. it feels like summer just ended; i'm already feeling hyped about halloween. hbu?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 22:03:20 )
@okios: Much the same. Trying not to die. I don't usually get excited about holidays, but I can see why people would be hyped for Halloween. C;
Do you have any plans for then?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/4 05:07:05 )
study or sleep tbh lmao my years are catching up to me 👴

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/4 05:09:39 )
LOL, I'm basically an old person now. Just need a rocking chair and a lawn to look after.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/4 19:54:13 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@hariot: Welcome back to Voltra. I'm happy to see you have joined us again. :)

I would love to have a piece of my girl, Persephone done please.

Username: Lithinel
Style: Thigh up, Chibi. Colored please. If that's okay.
Reference:

Extra Info:

Personality:

- Kind
- Sweet
- Stubborn
- Rebellious
- Feisty
- Impulsive
- Reckless
- Innocent

Clothing Options

Bribe: I can't pay as much as some Volties can since I'm not as rich, so I hope my offer would be fair. Would it be totally horrible if I paid you 9,500 Volts now and another 5,500 down the road once I get it? (For a total of 15, 000 Volts? I don't have that much now but willing to pay you at a later date too if necessary. You can even wait until you get the full payment before sending or starting the art if you want. ) OR I can give you an entire Wonderland Set (Worth anywhere between 8.5k Volts to 24k volts) instead of Volts if you wanted/are interested/still need it.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/4 23:54:34 )
lol i'm at that point where i'm fine with being put on life support. no more chores to do, no more projects to turn in, can finally get that good night's sleep.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 12:51:11 )
I'll work on the sketches soon of everyone who placed their order, I just feel like a grandma with this site xD I need to learn how to properly ping people!

Thank you for being understanding, I am finally getting more free time to draw.

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 15:02:26 )

@Hariot: Username: Quoth the Raven
Style: Fully colored chibi (I'm extremely fond of the second example in your first post); full body
Reference:

Extra info: Nothing comes to mind
Bribe: 30k volts

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/6 21:14:49 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@hariot: Ahh! Thank you so so much. Would you rather have the volts or the set though. Because I can start the trade now if you'd like.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 00:01:33 )
it's ok. i didn't know about the ping thing either until like uh 6 months after using it

hecc yes ty 🙌

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/7 02:29:21 )
》::: ✿・`.*
@Hariot: hey bruh your arts cute as hell

Username: Milkdaddy
Style: Full body chibi colored
Reference: My character from Royal Chaos ♡

Extra info: Sword isnt necessary. Onigiri or some type of food would b nice to add since shes a cooking type~.
Bribe: You said ya liked the orbs, well I have a few things or I could just buy you some? Or a set of this months donation items..or just ohms lol. Depends really what youd prefer :)
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 15:27:58 )
okios:

I might have to give up on your commission, i spent 3 days trying out styles and this is as closest as i got to making a form of progress
Couple art is just too much for me >.<
sketch/ink

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 04:19:32 )
@Hariot: cries they look so good in your style!! and i love the interaction they got going on with the cooking pot asdfhggjkhj ToT<333 but i don't want to force you to finish either. ;; i can send you 30k for your time/lineart sketch? thank u for the progress

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.