Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk If you could live anywhere were would you live?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 06:30:38 )

@Fai: Why does school have to be so expensive? T-T

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 06:39:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh god I know

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 06:40:01 )

@Fai: I'm ready for sleeps.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 07:24:05 )
Probably back over to Dublin, Ireland because that's my hometown. I get homesick. But I'm also a city rat, so as beautiful as the countryside is there, I'd prefer the city.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 08:20:17 )
living in heaven would be nice
bc i have sinned so much

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 08:45:16 )
We\'ll carry on

Ireland, by the coast, but in a small town. I live between 2 small towns now, one of them has 240 people living there, and it's perfect for me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 11:25:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Nope, I'm above. Plus I only go down twice a year.. I can't remember how much the rail card was XD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 16:47:10 )

@Gatorlec: Oh hey, long time no see. Yeah I remember you saying before the blackout that you really missed home. It's hard to be homesick :(

@okios: 2spicy4me

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 16:48:35 )

@Tuijp: That sounds nice. You and Gatorlec can pick out a place. haha
@Robyn: Yeah I'm too old for it now too, but I wasn't when I lived in England. It used to be 21 or 25 pounds I think? It's probably more now. That was 7 years ago.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 16:59:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Heya! How's it going?
It is. Even though I was young when we left and I am acclimated so well to American life that I don't even have an Irish accent anymore, I still feel a pull and I think I always will.

Tuijp wants a small town, Dublin is the largest city, though not nearly as large as other places in other countries. Luckily Ireland is small enough that everything is within driving distance. I believe from Baltimore, County Cork on the west coast to Drogheda, County Louth on the east coast takes slightly under 5 hours. ; )
I could go visit him.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 17:02:31 )

@Gatorlec: That's true. When my mom goes she always rents a car and the drive is never really that far. She loves going to Ireland. Maybe when your health is a bit better you can go and visit? When was the last time you were there?
I'm good btw.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 17:12:34 )
@Totalanimefan: The size of the island is extremely tourist friendly. Dublin is alright but there's so much else to do and see. It's great that tourists can quickly get to any site. : D Your mom probably saw some incredible things. When was the last time she went?
My health is doing a lot better. I'm working again. So hopefully I will be able to visit soon. ; ) The last time I went was summer of 2016. I went for the first two weeks of July. It was the first time I went back since moving. My ex wife had to practically drag me on the plane to come back here. I didn't want to go. xD

I'm glad to hear that you're doing good. : )

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 19:41:52 )

@Gatorlec: She does to Drogheda, Cork, where ever she feels like. I think that Drogheda is her favorite. I've never been to Ireland. I did live in Northern England for two years. I hope it will be soon, it will be good for your soul!
I bet, when I don't want to leave a place it's hard to get me on the airplane too.
Yeah, I've traveled to Japan, NYC, and DC since we last spoke. All of those places are great!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 00:49:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Should of done it while I was younger, my mum did keep going on about x.x

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 03:25:32 )

@Robyn: it’s only good for a year then you have to buy it again. ^^;

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 12:16:07 )
We\'ll carry on

@Totalanimefan: Well, I'm already like @Gatorlec: 's 12th kid anyway. I'll just be the rebel and live out of Dublin, in a small town.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 14:04:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Well hindsight I guess. At least I only go twice a year. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 16:55:49 )

@Tuijp: Sounds like you guys are gonna make it work.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 16:56:20 )

@Robyn: yeah I don't think that you would have saved any money if you only do it twice a year ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/31 17:17:36 )
@Totalanimefan:
Thats probs why my dad never got one.. And if he cared he'd order the tickets in advance, but he always gets them last minute and pays extra money to get them next day, he has no sense sometimes. xD

Just chillin'

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.