Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk If you could live anywhere were would you live?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 16:45:25 )

@Unicorn: Sounds you like should move to England!
@Elithiya: Really you aren't asking for too much, but the lobbyists making it so that doesn't really exist. Time to move to Amsterdam?
@Fai: Have you ever been there? I went in May and it was really beautiful! I see your other reply, and sounds good to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 16:49:36 )

@Saeyra: Yes, Germany has all of those things for sure! Be sure to work hard and efficiently!
@Glume: Just wanted to but in and say that people in the US are free to move where they please, it's up to the city/local government to have enough homes, school, jobs, resources for a growing population. Which is a very good thing for a city to have. Please don't misplace your anger on the new people. It's not their fault.
@Robyn: Is that far away from you?
@Cookie: It's so true. Nothing ruins a friendship like living together. Random roommates that won't kill you for the win!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 16:56:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I was not being hostile or angry at anyone with my personal-experience based joke, but ok.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 16:58:44 )

@Glume: Oh ok good! I'm glad that you were kidding. Where I live people say that, and they are very serious about it. ^^;

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 17:10:21 )
@Totalanimefan: I am serious about not encouraging newcomers with my bragging :D But I don't hate anyone who is here from somewhere else, and I know that capitalism is to blame for any and all of my problems in life
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 17:16:36 )
Yeah don't worry. Not like I even could move anyway.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 17:51:18 )
I am quite happy where I am, although I think I would love to live in New Zealand too, with all the beautiful scenery. I've lived in a few places and tbh I've loved all of them, though I always thought of Derbyshire as home. I know that's kind of a boring answer :P I do miss living by the beach though, that was cool xD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 18:08:18 )

@Glume: I don't encourage anyone to move to the bay area if they can help it. It's extremely expensive and hard to make a living out here.
@sunny: My husband is British and his sister moved to NZ last year, however its really hard to find work and afford to live there. She lives out of a van.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 18:10:17 )
@Totalanimefan: oh dear :( that would be one major drawback as I am unable to work right now but still, it is a nice pipe dream :3

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 18:49:20 )

@sunny: Please, don't let me stop you from reaching your dream! haha. You could visit NZ. ^^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:07:40 )

Honestly? I like where I am. I love the fields and the 'middle of no where' feel. I love that a majority of my family is decently close by. I'd visit lots of places, like Japan and New Orleans, but as far as living goes? I'm very content with the area I live in.

|

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 19:13:37 )
@Totalanimefan: aha don't worry! I would love to visit first of all, it would be a dream holiday that's for sure :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 20:43:01 )
@Totalanimefan: About 5 hours on a train.. Kinda long.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 21:41:07 )

@Robyn: That is pretty far, and those tickets are never cheap.
@sunny: You should save up to go and visit there!
@Miss Kitty: That's wonderful! Not enough people appreciate where they live. ^-^ I did like living in FL when I lived there. There were some downsides, but not enough to make me dislike it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 21:44:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Flights are so expensive tho! Plus I don't have any friends irl who could go with me, and I dunno if I would feel safe travelling alone. I will definitely get there one day though!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 22:07:08 )

@sunny: I don't know if I could travel that far alone either, plus it will be more fun with friends or family.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/29 22:09:59 )
@Totalanimefan: My dad pays for it.. Its like 70 pounds. x.x

Just chillin'

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 00:34:09 )
@Totalanimefan: noooooope. I pay for school out of pocket and can't afford travel

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 05:10:16 )

@Fai: I'm starting school again in the fall and I pay for it out of pocket. Damn expensive.
@Robyn: Wow that's a lot. I don't know your age, but do you have a 16-25 rail card?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 05:11:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man, I know. RIP

Art by Robyn.
--x--
I'm @supereffective.fireblast on instagram

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.