Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat → I Want You To Boast ←

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 16:30:58 )

I want you to tell us what you are recently proud of.
Tell us something awesome that just happened for or to you.
Show off or boast and drown us in that positivity!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 18:33:30 )
We\'ll carry on

I cleaned out my little storage/laundry room and then went onto the kitchen. I threw out so much and now have so much more space!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 19:23:51 )

I’ve been working hard towards improving my mental health. I’ve also been working on my relationship with my husband and both of these things have really been paying off and I’m not done yet!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 20:04:55 )
@Tuijp:
I totes have to follow your lead. I pay 50% on an Apartment that really belonged/belongs to my now ex-roomie. He just dipped out this past Monday for his new place since our lease is up Oct 31 and he got a good option now. (He's still paying his part til it's over.)

But he like . . . made a mess when he moved out in a rush. Didn't mention he was leaving that day. Didn't tell me anything I just came home to total chaos left for me.

I don't even mind. All I see is I get to do the place how I want to til I leave! Lots of space for a little while. It's great I am overjoyed. No more living with someone else. Oct 1st I leave for my new apartment.

He even left a 55"-60" TV for me to take to my new place since he has no room. (It's still his but on like a loan/hold.)

@Totalanimefan:
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. It's so hard sometimes to focus on ourselves and it's really one of the most important tasks around. I find people forget sometimes that love takes work, we get to where we think it's just meant to be unconditional. Nupe! The more effort we give in treating it as something that needs our attention the better it goes. I'm so glad for you. Keep it up!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 21:43:57 )
Spent the summer henna-er up my body like a coachella godess. Many compliments from peoples.

Just chillin'

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 22:00:07 )
I'm proud of my avatar.
Not much else tbh.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/23 22:23:58 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I'm proud that the cat I rescued a few weeks ago after much trial and error has finally clearly bonded to me and now wont leave my side when I am home. She was extremely skittish.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 00:56:55 )

A couple of weeks ago I was at a convention, and I was able to order at a restaurant completely by myself. I have a nasty case of social anxiety, so that was a big deal for me.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 02:47:26 )
I managed to get my current character in FF XIV into Heavensward content. Now I can do the post-level 50 gathering quests on that character!
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 09:08:46 )
We\'ll carry on

@Lollirot: I was living with my mother and taking care of her while she was very sick. She passed away last November and I've been changing things around the house bit by bit, to make it mine. First time in my life that I'm living alone.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 14:39:20 )
@Another Movie Addict:
Proud of you! I know how hard that can be. Not in a sense that I have had the trouble. My sister, however, has social anxiety and a mild case of agoraphobia. To this day, and she is now 27, she has never ordered for herself anywhere. She just can't. And trying to work it in or force her to will only cause damage. I know from witnessing the anguish it can cause. So good job! Good, good job!! Huge step.
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴀᴏᴍɪ.
ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ: Naomi Vond#9575

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/24 16:05:03 )

@Lollirot: It was scary the whole time to be honest. I've been doing a lot for my mental health lately, to try and be at least functioning.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 15:50:37 )
@Lollirot: I was promoted to coordinator at the youth club I work at and I start on Monday.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.