Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 17:09:27 )

@Lady Luna: That went from simple to detailed super fast. xD But it looks nice! c:

@Boss Rimi: What kind of piercing? o w o I've always sort of wanted a septum piercing but I've heard it hurts a lot and I'm a wuss. >_<
I think another ear piercing would be more doable for me, though. o u o Maybe a birthday gift for myself? xD I say this as I haven't worn earrings for over a year now, lmao...

Oh yeah, I like doing that pretending I'll get to my destination faster, but it's probably about the same time-wise. xD
I was talking to strawberry about this, but I really wish Overwatch had a story mode. :c Like, the game is fun and whatnot, but I'm getting to the point where I'm sort of getting bored. :c Plus what happened to all the lore? Feels like we haven't really gotten anything recently, aside from whatever new tidbits came out with Hammond. :s Idk, maybe I'm just getting bitter, lol. But wasn't there also talks for a movie? Hell, I'd even take a cinematic short at this point. TToTT
As for Sombra's Talon outfit, I like it because it reminds me of an organization called Cerberus from the video game Mass Effect (dunno if you've played it o:).

Speaking of pics, it would be really nice if Overwatch had like a photo mode, or at least the option to toggle off the UI. D:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 17:12:28 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@AshTheAlien: thanks!
@apollo im burning: thanks!

I had planned to ink and colour this one though, so I'm a bit disappointed.... Too damn awesome to destroy with ink. Lol.
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Voltie — Overlord Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 18:37:22 )

I feel that, I am not good enough at inking to even try when I like one of my pics!!

yes, we are real

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 21:10:44 )

@apollo im burning:
A tongue piercing. I've always thought they looked cool. Hmm, I remember when I my septum piercing. Yeah it hurt, but I wouldn't say that the pain was unbearable. It was like...maybe a seven of ten? -shrugs his shoulders- Heh, ear piercings are nice. Treat yourself on your birthday! Maybe I should get mine pierced too. I've never had my ears pierced before. Funny huh?

If the game had a story mode I would sooooo love that! I wish that was an actual thing now, it would be so cool I think! :D I don't blame you, the game does feel pretty repetitive. I wish there was a place where we could post our suggestions for them to look through. :/ I do remember that there used to be lore but I don't remember it too well sadly. D: I do remember the movie talk though but they quickly backed down from that idea for some odd reason.
I have Mass Effect: Andromeda (I think that's how you spell it). I never played any of the first Mass Effect games though. I'm new to the game.
Hmm..a photo mode would be pretty neat.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 22:19:44 )

Batsy Says. . .

I feel bad for not drawing yesterday barely.
So today I am gonna make that up so I can keep up my consistency.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 01:00:35 )

@Boss Rimi: x Oh, nice! I remember my cousin used to live with us and my dad gave him grief over getting one because he said it could come loose and he'd choke on it in his sleep. x____x I don't know how likely that is, but that's stuck with me, lol.
But a 7 out of 10 isn't too bad, then, I guess. xD I wonder how much the actual piercing itself costs. o: My ears were done when I was a child, so I have no clue on price. xD And I'll consider it! I've got until November to decide, at any rate, haha. Would you pierce just one or both ears, btw? :3

I would say their forums, but I don't know how likely it is that they check that. D: Or they probably just check a variety of places, but I wish we knew definitely were we could post so that they would see it. :c Like, it just sucks that we only get one event in the year that actually expands the lore. D:
As for Mass Effect, Andromeda is the one game I haven't played. xD Do you like it? :3 Now that I think about it, I haven't finished 3 yet. o: The first two I definitely did, though. o w o
There's a lot of in-game stuff I wish I could capture, but then it gets ruined or blocked by the health bars, icons, and whatnot. ;c
Which reminds me, this is one of my favorite things I've witnessed. xD

@strawberry: I tried drawing Adrian. n u n;;;;

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 01:59:10 )

@apollo im burning:
Really? -blinks and freaks out a bit- I see...w-well surely that must be a lie..r-right? I mean c'mon. No way that's actually going to happen. I think that's something that you'd need to talk about to the person who's gonna pierce it for ya. I'm sure the professionals know all the answers. Pricing I guess differs depending on where you go but I'm sure it shouldn't be too pricey. I've never gotten my ears pierced, guess my parents didn't think boys should wear earrings. Course, I'm old enough to do whatever I want now so screw 'em. hah! Oh? You're birthday's comin' up, excited? How old are you going to be? My birthday's comin' up too actually now that I think of it. I demand a tongue piercing! A whole new look for my birthday. I think I'd pierce them both just for fun. Course if I wanna show em both off imma have to cut my hair since well my hair tends to cover one of my ears. It's getting long.

Yeah, I wish there was a designated place we could go to and post suggestions. Well...one event is better than none right? :)
Well I played a bit of it and it seems cool but I don't like how my character looks so I'm going to re-make him. Hahah It looks like a good game though even though I didn't get far. I did get kinda dizzy with all the jumping around and stuff. xD
*watches the video*
Omg that's perfect! xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 03:47:31 )

@Boss Rimi: x Well, normally I'd say yes, but then again, doesn't every story have a grain of truth? o n o
But yeah, I'd definitely have to do some research before choosing a place. o w o How old are you, anyway?
I myself am getting old. x_____x But I'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday! :D Not too sure what I will be doing, though, possible piercings aside, haha. :) When is your birthday? And a whole new look sounds fun. o w o
I've never really had an opinion on it, but I've heard people say parents shouldn't pierce their baby's ears at all and just let them choose if they want them when they're older. o:

I guess I'll have to agree with you, but I just hate having to wait for it to come out. xD And now I have to wait until next year to get more lore now. TToTT
And yeah, I'm not too crazy about the character creation in that game. xD I wonder what character creation would look like if Overwatch had it? xD Anyway, I hope you're able to create a character you like this time around! :) And getting dizzy from games is the worst. x_____x Most first person games tend to do that to me, so I'm kind of surprised Overwatch didn't. xD
As for that Genji and Hanzo video, I know, right! xD Super lucky I managed to capture that. xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 04:16:05 )

@apollo im burning:
Hmm...I suppose you have a point. -puts out cigarette by stepping on it- I'm sure it will look cool when you get it done. Me? I'm nineteen. Well I usually just chillout on my birthday. My folks get together that day and we have a little 'party' I guess you can say. My birthday is the third of October. I'll be turning twenty. Yeah right? Glad you agree with me. -smirks- Oh hey, that's a good point. Cause like...what if the kiddos don't like their ears pierced in the long run? D:

A whole new look Elliot? Jeez what do you want? -gets out sketchbook-
I envision you with a manbun and like...stubble. Huehuehue

Yeah an entire year is such a long time to wait. Very unfair. :/
Oh, that would be rather interesting I would think. The option to create your own character and choose a class too! I have never gotten dizzy playing a FPS game before so I was surprised when I did after playing that one. lol
You are super lucky, like really! That was perfect. The Shimada bros at it again.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 16:26:26 )

@Boss Rimi: x Haha, thanks! I hope it does! :) And now I feel older. xD Yay that we're both fall babies, though! :D
My family will probably get me cake at the very least. c: And I'm really tempted to go watch a mariachi band. x)
As for the ear piercing, that's what happened with a friend of mine. She hated wearing earrings throughout her childhood. :c

I wonder what he'd look like with his hair spiked into a mohawk? o w o
And a manbun doesn't sound bad. xD

asldfjjdsf I just heard a rumor that there might be a new short at Gamescon??? I'm going to cry if there isn't one. TToTT But new info and a playable demo of Devil May Cry 5 will also be coming out then, so I guess I won't be too sad. xD
Do you have anything hero-wise that you're hoping Overwatch will introduce? o w o
And I wonder why this game made you dizzy. o:
Speaking of the Shimada brothers, I really want to see their history (or story in general) explored.

pls don't

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 17:18:24 )

@apollo im burning:
Psh, I doubt you're much older. I'm probably wrong, I don't know. -laughs- Yeah, I'm a fall baby. Good to know I'm not the only one. What kind of cake do you usually get? -raises eyebrow- mariachi band? I'm not sure I know what that is. It sounds odd judging by the name alone. Oh? Did she remove her ear piercings once she was old enough to do so?

Hmm, I sketched him with a man bun last night. I'm sure he'd look cool with a spiked mohawk though. Maybe he wears the man bun on lazy days. lol

Ooohh I hope this rumor is true! :o So many DMC games. I only have DMC3. Dante is bae. lol But I loooove the new look he got in the newer games. The brown hair really does suit him. <33
Well....if we have Rialto, we need an Italian character no? Maybe a character that attacks with a spear, or a sword, or a crossbow. -thinks- I was going to say an Androgynous character but I think that's Moira.
You can get some of their story if you watch Hanzo's short. ; u ; Made me get teary eyed.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 18:22:56 )

Question, are you two role-playing or am I just missing something?

yes, we are real

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 18:51:06 )

@ashthealien: Nah, Apollo just wanted to get to know my OC Elliot is all. So I'm letting them talk.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 18:53:06 )

@boss rimi: Ah I get that. I usually make profile threads for my characters for stuff like that. A place where you can ask them all kinds of questions. It is fantastic for character development.

yes, we are real

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 19:26:55 )

@ashthealien: Ooohh I honestly never thought of that. xD That would be a very good idea.
Hmm, just need to figure out where it goes under.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 20:55:21 )

@boss rimi: I always put them either under creative writting

yes, we are real

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 20:55:50 )

@strawberry: Hi! -waves- She is huh? I saw the art and was like: woah! :o
@ashthealien: Oooh okay thanks for letting me know! :D

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 22:55:06 )
@Lady Luna: So sorry for the late reply, been working so much this week. Its totally up to you since you are a regular here its only natural one of you would win it more often then not xD But thank you for being so awesome I will for sure share the love and send it now to the person below your post :)

@strawberry: I over stress about everything so xD training was awesome and I passed so good news there, been working like 60 hours this week so thats why I havent been on in a few days how have you been?

@Saeyra: @Lady Luna: was awesome enough to forgo this page prize (pack on page 40 but ive been so busy with work sorry D;) and so she offered it to the post below hers which is you! congrats, trade request was sent my dear :)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 22:58:47 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Mandy Amour: No worries, I get that life gets in the way of things =)
But yes, I'm totally sure.
Only fair after all =)

(And I try to be a regular! I like this place and the people in it. XD)
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 23:02:27 )
@Lady Luna: Im happy to hear that, hopefully over this weekend I can get one of our major thread events finally up and running for everyone! :)
You are for sure a regular here! When I think of this thread you are defiantly one of the first ones I think of lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.