Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach The Weasley Games ~WINNERS ANNOUNCED!~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:00:15 )

Yeah, there have been a few times since we got older where I'd like the hang him.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:05:32 )

@Tuijp: lol. Right. As siblings it is our job to kiss them off and annoy them and torment them and when they act in a funny way to stuff we do then we just want to do it even more!

@Another Movie Addict: I would like to hang mine as well for some of the crap they pulled

Lol. Got to love family.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:07:24 )

Recently the running gag between my brother and I, is that he got turned into a big black man named Johnathan.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:07:25 )
We'll carry on

We had massive fist fights

Someone has to do it, Ros

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:08:29 )
Hm, this actually is tough.
Psh...
Uh, me and my mom have been rescuing animals since forever so one day back when it was just us before my step dad was in the picture and before my brother was born, when we were heading back to the appartement one day we stumbled upon an injured bunny. It wasn’t doing a good job of hiding. It’s butt was sticking out of the hiding spot, that’s how we found it. Well, we noticed that is too injured to take care of itself at the moment so we gently caught it and took it inside to bandage it up so it could heal properly without any issue. We made a little habitat for it with sticks, grass, and flowers, stuff it would encounter outside, and hid vegetables in it so the rabbit still had to look for its own food so it didn’t get dependent on us. We kept the habitat in the bathroom because that was the largest room in the apartment at the time and we could keep the cats away from it. Well one day we came back home and the bathroom door had been opened. So we panic a little thinking the cats opened the door and got the bunny, but when we go in we find the cats hiding in a corner terrified and the bunny unharmed, sliding around in the bathtub minding its own business. I still have no idea what the bunny did to the cats to freak them out that much, but whatever it did the cats never messed with it again. We released it back into the wild shortly after since it was obviously well enough by then to take care of itself.

And I’m glad brother is not on here because if he was he’d kill me for telling you this, but when he was little he did this thing where he’d get on all fours and run backwards and try to ram his backside into you and trip you. We called it the butt attack.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:19:37 )

@Faust Sheep: *falls out laughing*
Questing: !

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:23:14 )
We'll carry on

Bunnies look cute but can be mean animals. We had them in high school and, when the school was closed during the summer, they went home with the students. We always had a bunny and one of them was really nasty. He would bite my mother and attack the cats and dog.
Butt attacks sound awkward.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:29:22 )

My brother once chased me up a tree by shooting me with arrows.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:33:38 )
We'll carry on

When my brother did that, I just shot arrows back

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:34:48 )

I did shoot him in the balls with a bb gun. >w> I wasn't allowed to have a bow and arrow set, because that's a 'boys' toy.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:38:08 )
We'll carry on

Those aren't too legal around here

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:39:36 )

Yeah the fact that my brother and I had easy access to that gun was a very bad thing.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:40:30 )
We'll carry on

I don't think it would've been good for us either

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:41:50 )
Yeah, when I still lived in Missouri there were two rival rabbit warrens in the backyard and whenever they fought over territory or mates it was like World War 3 Bunny edition. They can be vicious and brutal when they want to be.

They were very awkward.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:41:53 )

Lol yeah probably not.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:43:57 )
We'll carry on

Ever saw a squirrel fight, Faust?

Funny enough, we get along fine now, even while we're so different

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:44:44 )

Yeah we just don't physical fight anymore.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:46:19 )
We'll carry on

We have some discussions, but even those are rare

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:46:43 )
I was almost attacked by a very pregnant squirrel so I am very familiar with how threatening and terrifying they can be for their small size.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 17:55:05 )
We'll carry on

They are terrifying for their size

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.